The Aldo Montoya Wrestling Thread

pitfallharry219

CAGiversary!
Feedback
56 (100%)
b66f05.jpg

Discuss.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ludvig Borga was a white nationalist, he doesn't deserve to be memorialized. Good on this one.

No Rumble predictions for tonight? Are we that jaded?

I really hope there's a big "WRESTLEMANIA" sign on the far end of the ring up in the rafters for the RR match winner to point at. I can't get enough "subtle as a brick upside yeh skull" writing.

[quote name='Poor2More']so Scott Stenier will be in the rumble? at least thats the rumor[/QUOTE]

Wow, where did this come from? I've not heard anything about it.

-------

Thanks, guys. I almost went with Tekno Team 2000 or Bastion Booger, but I just can't quit the Portuguese Man O' War.

I wonder who some of the surprise entrants will be ths year. I'm almost banking on Edge coming back tonight, but it's be nice to see someone like, oh, Booker T make a return too.

I remember marking out like crazy when RVD came out last year.

WWE.com has 25 superstars listed as Rumble participants, and I'll go out on a limb and say that John Morrison and Drew McIntyre, who weren't on the list, will be in. That would leave 3 spots for surprise entrants, one of whom I hope will be Edge. I have no idea who will win the Rumble, though.

If Sheamus loses tonight his title reign will be the worst I can remember, and that includes when Mysterio was champ and they jobbed him out to everyone on the Smackdown roster.

The only mystery participant i would mark out for more than RVD would be Gangrel. he came back for the Raw 15th anniversary so I can still have hope! :D

My thoughts would definitely be Edge as a surprise and eliminates Jericho continuing the program they started when Edge went out leading into a Mania match. That's probably what everyone else is expecting too though.

My guess, Cena or HHH wins the RR. Not too many other logical choices out there. Possibly Edge makes a grand return and wins it, but I seriously doubt it.

Personally I would like to see CM Punk win it, but I haven't even watched SD in a cpl of months so I don't know if his storyline would even allow it.

[quote name='asgaga']royal rumble still my favorite ppv :)

http://entertainmenow.net/channel1.php
[/QUOTE]

Any way to enlarge the picture and for Gods sake get rid of that ad? :lol:

By the way, you want the 48 hour code?

[quote name='asgaga']here is something better :)
http://www.games247online.com/game1.php
[/QUOTE]

Very nice! I was able to enlarge that one.

I love CAG!! Thanks guys.. And here I was trying to find one that was in English....Anyway, Christian should return to Raw, but I would love to see a reunion between Edge and Christian. That would be awesome.

[quote name='TheRock88']Yea, it is. I went back to the first one that was posted.[/QUOTE]

Same here. Keeping the second one open in case, but the first one is better.

[quote name='Chase']I estimate WWE is putting over Triple H or John Cena--though neither person needs the push.[/QUOTE]

I would love to see John Morrison take top spot. It could be an incredible push and really make the year worth something. Otherwise, back to tuning out from WWE and going back to ROH/TNA (at least I'm amused by TNA)

I'm going to go with HBK/Triple H doing the double elimination finish, it's been a while since they've done that one. Then they will have a match at Elimination Chamber (the PPV, not the match) to see who gets the title shot.

[quote name='hiccupleftovers']I would love to see John Morrison take top spot. It could be an incredible push and really make the year worth something. Otherwise, back to tuning out from WWE and going back to ROH/TNA (at least I'm amused by TNA)[/QUOTE]

Honestly, I'd be thrilled if it were anyone outside of Batista, Rey Jr., Triple H, John Cena, Shawn Michaels, Randy Orton, or the Undertaker.

I don't know which of that lot is actually in the 'Rumble.

Morrison winning the 'Rumble would be very neat and deserving.

bread's done
Back