Amazon.com Gift Cards

EliotAndrews

CAGiversary!
Feedback
24 (100%)
Hey, all.
I've got a question: I'm cheap, and refuse to give Amazon ALL my cash for a single item.

Is there a good, trustworthy website for earning an Amazon Gift Card? (Something like $20+ would be excellent.)

Thanks for the assistance, everyone.

With Swagbucks you can earn tickets from searches to get a $5 Amazon GC for 45 Swagbucks. I get about 2 a month with no hassle, but others get more. Everything else I've tried takes to many offers or take to long to redeem.

Can get an Amazon rewards visa and earn $25 GCs for every 2500 points you earn. 3 points per dollar spent at Amazon, 1 point for every dollar elsewhere. Though if you do the new signature one you get 2 points for gas, dining and another category or two.

I've had one for years and love it as I shop a lot at Amazon. I just put most of my expenses on it and pay it off in full each month. Get a GC every 2 or 3 months usually.

If Amazon applies your giftcard or trade in credit to a 3rd party purchase does that mean it will definitely clear and you won't be told later on you cannot purchase this with Amazon credit?

bread's done
Back