XBOX 360 Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Hardened Edition $46.99 @ Amazon

intoxicated662

CAGiversary!
Feedback
219 (99%)
XBOX 360 Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Hardened Edition $46.99 @ Amazon. It states "used-very good" condition and it's not a bad price really because you get the art book, cod classic download token/code, steel book with metallic finish and cod mw2 game.

"Manufacturer shrink-wrap missing. Small scratch on boxed set case. All purchases eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy." and the other states "Manufacturer shrink-wrap missing. Small scratch on outer case. All purchases eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy."

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...d=&me=&qid=&sr=&seller=&colid=&condition=used

By the way, if you have Amazon Prime Membership it qualifies for 2 day shipping as it is being sold from Warehouse Deals By Amazon.

Correct so it's basically direct from Amazon. The regular version brand new is going for $45 so basically for $2 more you get the cod classic download code, steel book case and art book..well worth it I say. Plus 2 day shipping with amazon prime!

Keep in mind that these are also on clearance at Target. I saw a pile of them last time I was there, so maybe they will drop considerably before they are all gone.

How much are they selling for on clearance? Good luck finding them. All the targets in my area don't got much really but mainly nintendo wii games and this is a good deal. The only deal on this version other than this deal is the one of best buy for $20 off it comes out to $59.99. I'd rather save $13+tax charges

It's been seen as low as $40. The copies at the Target I was at were not that cheap, but as I said, there were a slew of them, so they will probably drop at least once more to $40. I would suspect if you have a few Targets close together, you'd probably find copies of this. Good find, though. I suspect if you order this, the copy will be in great shape.

[quote name='bigdaddybruce44']It's been seen as low as $40. The copies at the Target I was at were not that cheap, but as I said, there were a slew of them, so they will probably drop at least once more to $40. I would suspect if you have a few Targets close together, you'd probably find copies of this. Good find, though. I suspect if you order this, the copy will be in great shape.[/QUOTE]

yes, there are 3 in 1 city nearby me and i've checked them all out and their clearance is dry it sucks now. long time ago you'd always find deals but even sears and all the other stores have crappy stuff on sale/clearance. i'll let you all know what condition the game is when it arrive on wednesday but according to the amazon site it says that it was just missing the original packaging as in the shrink wrap was off so it was an open item but complete. even if you were to factor in the time and gas to drive around to different targets, it would almost as good as this deal but you'd get it for a few dollars more on amazon and in 2 days. plus, you can just sit and wait for it to arrive with no hassles :)

[quote name='poker360']keep in mind this is USED, the code will probably not work for cod classic!![/QUOTE]

Not necessarily. Amazon Warehouse often sells items that were damaged in shipping or something. They might not actually be "used." If if the code isn't there, it's still a pretty good price for the game, the case, and whatever else in this one.

Yes, however if the code is not in there I am going to return it as in the description it didn't say the code was used or missing and it was stated to be complete. I copied+pasted what the description said as well and I called customer service and was assured that it was just like an open item which is why it's just missing the shrink wrap.

thinking about jumping on this,

so if the code is missing, it can be returned due to the description? i dont care about the shrinkwrap just want this edition at a decent price.

yes, scott and best buy has it for $55.99 if you're a reward zone member/gamers club member as there's a $20 coupon so $79.99-$20 coupon makes it $59.99 and yes it should be able to be returned if the cod classic code is missing or has already been used. I think they would just replace the code since they sell it but as stated, it does have a 30 day return policy.

I should of jumped on this when someone posted it for $41 from them. I had to wait they keep jacking the price up! I heard it was high $30 at one time to!

[quote name='intoxicated662']XBOX 360 Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Hardened Edition $46.99 @ Amazon. It states "used-very good" condition and it's not a bad price really because you get the art book, cod classic download token/code, steel book with metallic finish and cod mw2 game.

"Manufacturer shrink-wrap missing. Small scratch on boxed set case. All purchases eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy." and the other states "Manufacturer shrink-wrap missing. Small scratch on outer case. All purchases eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy."

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...d=&me=&qid=&sr=&seller=&colid=&condition=used

By the way, if you have Amazon Prime Membership it qualifies for 2 day shipping as it is being sold from Warehouse Deals By Amazon.[/QUOTE]

How to become an Amazon Prime Member?? How much is the cost?

[quote name='Doctor Seleski']How do you know it isn't gutted and the code for the DLC isn't removed?[/QUOTE]

Did you not read my description that I copied & pasted? Read the entire thread also i've already answered this question. smh @ lazy people

[quote name='intoxicated662']Did you not read my description that I copied & pasted? Read the entire thread also i've already answered this question. smh @ lazy people[/QUOTE]

Lazy? Hardly. I was asking if you had fact rather than speculation.

I actually read the entire thread and you commented on it being a good deal without the code... "if the code isn't there, it's still a pretty good price for the game, the case, and whatever else in this one."

So the answer is that you don't know for certain it hasn't been gutted and that you assumed it would be in there. Your original post lists it. As does your second post... "you get the cod classic download code, steel book case and art book"

I was curious if this was something you were certain of, and you aren't. Anyway... thanks for the heads up. Guess I'll take the chance.

The title should say it is factory blemished, non-shrinkwrapped. I keep seeing this thread and think it's for a perfectly new one, which would be a better deal.

[quote name='scottman']The title should say it is factory blemished, non-shrinkwrapped. I keep seeing this thread and think it's for a perfectly new one, which would be a better deal.[/QUOTE]
Or open box, thought it was new also

[quote name='Doctor Seleski']Lazy? Hardly. I was asking if you had fact rather than speculation.

I actually read the entire thread and you commented on it being a good deal without the code... "if the code isn't there, it's still a pretty good price for the game, the case, and whatever else in this one."

So the answer is that you don't know for certain it hasn't been gutted and that you assumed it would be in there. Your original post lists it. As does your second post... "you get the cod classic download code, steel book case and art book"

I was curious if this was something you were certain of, and you aren't. Anyway... thanks for the heads up. Guess I'll take the chance.[/QUOTE]

I'm not ms. cleo and can't read minds or predict anything. the regular game is $45 and this is $46.99 so for $1.99 you're getting the art book, steel book case type and whatever else was mentioned. You do get the cod classic code as I did call and verify it with amazon customer service in case you missed to read that part and there is a 30 day return policy as well so either way you're covered. Never too late to get one, however now the shipping method is different and it will be sold by another vendor so make sure you read carefully and all before you proceed to checkout.

Nope, I didn't miss your stating that you'd called customer service. You didn't say anything specifically about asking if the code was included... just that the site stated it was complete and customer service stated "it's just missing the shrink wrap." Details.

I just got mine a few minutes ago and it's basically brand new! It had a small tear on the top of the box (the shrink wrap part) but aside from the small tear it was basically brand new and i'm glad to have gotten in on the deal. hope you all who ordered it as well get yours in similar or the same condition as mine.

bread's done
Back