Some bargain bin DS Ubi Soft games $10 off $9.99-$19.99

Pre order the following games and get a $5 gift card:
Heavy Rain
Battlefield BC 2
FF XIII
GOW III
Splinter Cell Conviction
Star Craft II

Trade in 2 get and get Bioshock 2 or Dante's Inferno Free, 3 days only Feb. 9-11th details bestbuy.ca/tradeingames (info will be up on friday)

Future Shop

Bioshock 2 360/PS3 $69.99
Bioshock 2 CE 360/PS3 $99.99
Street Fighter IV 360/PS3 $24.99 Save $10
God of War collection $29.99
Star Ocean:The Last Hope PS3 $59.99
White Knight Chronicles PS3 $59.99

360 elite with Pure, Lego Batman, Prince or Persia, Assassins Creed $299.99

Trade in 3 Get it free. Min $9 TIV, 360/PS3/Wii, case, manual...
Mass Effect 2
MAG
Dante's Inferno
Bioshock 2

RCSS

DSi with free Brain Age or Brain Age 2 for $179.99
30 wings for $10 and a free 2L Pepsi Product with coupon

From Lone_Prodigy

Toys R Us

Free $10 GC with purchase of any of these 2 games: AC2, MW2, Wii Fit Plus, New SMB Wii, DJ Hero ($104.99), Lego Indy 2 DS, Tinkerbell 2(?) DS, Zelda ST DS
Buy Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games, get M&S at Olympic Summer Games 1/2 price ($39.99 DS, $49.99 Wii)
Buy Wii Play or Wii Remote, get Nunchuk for 1/2 price
Buy Mario Kart Wii or Excite Bots, get Wii Wheel for 1/2 price
Bioshock 2 PS3/360 $64.99

Buy one get 1/2 off all $19.99 and under Wii/DS games

$12.97 board games: Monopoly, Trouble, Scrabble, Battleship, Clue Reinvention, Mouse Trap

Zellers

DSi $159.99 Save $20
PSP Go $229.99 Save $20
Xbxox Live $54.99 Save $5

Off Topic:
Decent prices on board games. Board games go great with a cheese and chocloate fondu for Valentines day :)
Monopoly $8.99
Scrabble, hippos, Connect 4, Operation $12.99
Game of Life, Clue, Sorry, Cranium, Battle Ship, Pikureka, Pictonary $14.99
Trivial Pursuit Team $19.49

Walmart

Bioshock 2 360/PS3 $69.83
Dante's Inferno 360/PS3 $69.83
Super Monkey Ball Step & Roll Wii $49.83

Off topic:
Starfrit Crape Pan $9.97 Save $10 Best egg frying pan I've ever owned! Also good for Pancakes and crepes. It has a thick bottom that keeps the heat but also cooks evenly. Crapes are also good for Valentines day ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Princess Zelda']Board games go great with a cheese and chocloate fondu for Valentines day :)

Best egg frying pan I've ever owned! Also good for Pancakes and crepes. It has a thick bottom that keeps the heat but also cooks evenly. Crapes are also good for Valentines day ;)[/QUOTE]

I think someone might be hungry lol. Honestly though it's bad enough I am a gamer and sit for 1-2 hours at a time but, with all these suggestions how am I supposed to keep my figure? ;)

/rant Brutal! why do Canadians have to pay like 2 x the price for a yearly XBL membership than the States do? $55 on sale doesn't seem like a great and wonderful deal imo. My gold membership runs out in like 10 days and I still haven't found a good deal yet. /endrant

[quote name='Princess Zelda']

Decent prices on board games. Board games go great with a cheese and chocloate fondu for Valentines day :)
Monopoly $8.99
Scrabble, hippos, Connect 4, Operation $12.99
Game of Life, Clue, Sorry, Cranium, Battle Ship, Pikureka, Pictonary $14.99
Trivial Pursuit Team $19.49

Starfrit Crape Pan $9.97 Save $10 Best egg frying pan I've ever owned! Also good for Pancakes and crepes. It has a thick bottom that keeps the heat but also cooks evenly. Crapes are also good for Valentines day ;)[/QUOTE]

Thanks for "saving" Valentine's Day ...

[quote name='CrushEm']/rant Brutal! why do Canadians have to pay like 2 x the price for a yearly XBL membership than the States do? $55 on sale doesn't seem like a great and wonderful deal imo. My gold membership runs out in like 10 days and I still haven't found a good deal yet. /endrant[/QUOTE]
checkout the Games for Canada (GFC) thread! Goomba can probably get you XBL 12 months for under ~37 US. You wont be disappointed haha:lol:

[quote name='helluvagood']checkout the Games for Canada (GFC) thread! Goomba can probably get you XBL 12 months for under ~37 US. You wont be disappointed haha:lol:[/QUOTE]

it doesn't work on a canadian account.. just like points...
unless you actualy made you main account with a US profile and then you can only get your XBL cards from there....
Not a great move.

[quote name='charleytony']it doesn't work on a canadian account.. just like points...
unless you actualy made you main account with a US profile and then you can only get your XBL cards from there....
Not a great move.[/QUOTE]

no lol you are missing out big time =p
both points and XBL bought in the US work in canada. read the thread:bomb:

I've bought points in the US in the past that haven't worked in my Canadian account, but I made a Silver XBL account with an email with a US address (found one on a box of cereal or something) and then just put my points in there. I could still play the games no problem as long as the other GT was signed in while I was playing. Online was no problem either. Not sure if that's changed since I bought them there.

Canadian Tire has been selling amazing cookware cheap since Boxing Day. Lagostina and Kitchen Aid frying pans (various sizes) and sauce pans at 70%ish off.

I"ve picked up a couple things and am going back after next pay. Cheap way to upgrade my kitchen stuffs on the cheap.

Oh. and go team Bioshock 2! (gotta make it vg related!)

[quote name='game_fanatic']Leave it to Apollo to set everyone straight. He speaks the truth.[/QUOTE]

How can you not trust a man who looks and dresses like this:
apollo_flip.jpg

... and has James Brown to perform his walkout. The man is a legend. I just represent him. That's all. :D

Not a bad price for Bioshock 1, though it's been $5 on Steam.

Toys R Us

Free $10 GC with purchase of any of these 2 games: AC2, MW2, Wii Fit Plus, New SMB Wii, DJ Hero ($104.99), Lego Indy 2 DS, Tinkerbell 2(?) DS, Zelda ST DS
Buy Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games, get M&S at Olympic Summer Games 1/2 price ($39.99 DS, $49.99 Wii)
Buy Wii Play or Wii Remote, get Nunchuk for 1/2 price
Buy Mario Kart Wii or Excite Bots, get Wii Wheel for 1/2 price
Bioshock 2 PS3/360 $64.99

Buy one get 1/2 off all $19.99 and under Wii/DS games

$12.97 board games: Monopoly, Trouble, Scrabble, Battleship, Clue Reinvention, Mouse Trap

Are the Best Buy sales in-store only or are they also reflected on their website?

EDIT: The prices are reflected on the website. I ordered a copy of Bioshock. Thanks OP.

Man, I preordered Bioshock 2 CE at EB for $109.99..

Think they'll pricematch Bestbuy/Futureshop if I give them the flyers to see?

[quote name='Solid-Snake-Eyes']Damn, what's the deal with the $70 games?[/QUOTE]

It's crazy! I think it's the publisher's way of cashing in and making up for "lost revenue" from last year. They're probably pushing the price envelope to see how much we're willing to pay, too. I saw on Amazon that on the first week of Bayonetta's release that its price jumped as high as $80+ !

The $70 CAN BS is a joke. The Canadian dollar is at 93.5 cents. That and the taxes put a damper on everything.

Anyway, I thought they had no copies of BioShock at Best Buy but I found them in the $20 and under section. I also picked up Tornado Outbreak as well, it's a game created by some of the people who worked on Sly Cooper. I need a cheap family friendly game in my sea of M-rated games and this looked like a decent choice.

I picked up Bioshock for the PS3, that cover art is so pretty. I feel like replaying it anyway might as well play it again on the PS3. Kanata BB only had 5 copies for the PS3 when I was there.

[quote name='Princess Zelda']I picked up Bioshock for the PS3, that cover art is so pretty. I feel like replaying it anyway might as well play it again on the PS3. Kanata BB only had 5 copies for the PS3 when I was there.[/QUOTE]

I feel the same way. Have you seen the unboxing of the CE for part 2? It has some neat things in there. It's funny how America seems to be just catching up with Japan in terms of extra stuff that comes with a game.

Successfully PM'ed Bioshock for $8.99 at FS. Nice! I know what I'll be playing until my PO for Bioshock 2 comes in on Tuesday.

I got into the Bioshock (360) 9.99$ deal. Just sucks that all they have are platinum hits cases.

As for 70$ new games, it's getting really hard to follow. It is like half the new games are 60 and the other half are 70, no way to know why. In the end, you see a game that is "ONLY" 60$ and you start thinking that it's a good deal.

Just like those price drops that only happen in a couple of stores and not the others. You basically have to hang out in gaming stores to actually know what is a fair price and what isn't.
Nowadays you really have to shop around!

[quote name='Princess Zelda']

Future Shop

Trade in 3 Get it free. Min $9 TIV, 360/PS3/Wii, case, manual...
Mass Effect 2
MAG
Dante's Inferno
Bioshock 2
[/QUOTE]

On the website is says the minimum trade-in is $15.

Link

Is it a misprint on the print ad, or have they changed the minimum value in the few days?

I don't think it's been min $15 for a long time.. Best Buy is definitely min $9, and I think with the flyer you've got a good case. But I haven't done a T3 at FS in awhile either.

bread's done
Back