M.A.G. CAG GamerNight ( meet other fellow M.A.G. players )

Just post a reply on the thread and state you PMC or Team you are on and what time zone . Thanks . Just PM me if you have any suggestions or questions

VALOR

click spoiler tag to see players
1. AndrewsAwesome ( Central )
2. Josh5890 ( Central )
3.Phillyphill
4.MaskedPlague
5.HenryRequiem ( Central )
6.wesdw369 ( EST )
7.TheUMX ( EST )
8.seebelow ( Central )
9. Fizzywixx ( PST )

S.E.V.R.

1.ZedR
2.FrankDeluded ( PST )
3.Neonightmare
4.SeanR1221 ( EST )
5.ChernobylCow ( Central )
6.Captnstryker (EST)
7.harley-tj (EST)
8.kandal978 ( EST )
9.graln1K
10.Alpha_Type00 ( EST )
11.rustyaries
12.KAJI27 (Central )

RAVEN

1.RaptorXD ( EST )
2.wotcher
3.dmunkee ( PST )
4.KnightsDwn

images

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Shoki']I am in the S.E.V.R. cag group and would look forward to regular game nights.[/QUOTE]

Yeah do you know any tips to get this thread going ?

I just got MAG yesterday and I love it. I'm in Valor but I have no clan yet :( Probably the best way to get this thread moving would be to try and get a couple of set nights and times going at first. Then hopefully we can grow. F.Y.I- I am available almost any night.

P.S- Somebody please send me an invite to join their valor clan please

This game makes it hard to have a gamenight because the main people who post int he MAG thread are spread out in different factions. It also seems like the people in the SVER CAG clan aren't on at the same time.

[quote name='Frank Deluded']This game makes it hard to have a gamenight because the main people who post int he MAG thread are spread out in different factions. It also seems like the people in the SVER CAG clan aren't on at the same time.[/QUOTE]

But we try and at least have a "clan" (SVER in my case) were you can see who is on, usually it helps a ton finding games with at least one or two people. The game is new so there should be some problem finding players online lest than a week after release. 3 months from now might be more complicated I guess as well.

Something we should say is have others send invites, I hardly ever send invites cause I don't wanna bother others, but we kinda should do that more. If anyone sees me online, feel free to send me an invite whenever (SVER), prefer to group up than go it alone.

[quote name='seanr1221']Sver, EST, Tuesdays or Wednesdays work for me.[/QUOTE]

I could easily do those days as well. Could do practically any day as long as its a little planned and I don't get distracted by my 360 and MW2 clan (yesterday was supposed to be MAG night, logged into Xbox Live for 5 minutes, 2 invites, that was efficiency by them and I was weak) :bomb:

[quote name='Frank Deluded']This game makes it hard to have a gamenight because the main people who post int he MAG thread are spread out in different factions. It also seems like the people in the SVER CAG clan aren't on at the same time.[/QUOTE]
Very true.

[quote name='Josh5890']I just got MAG yesterday and I love it. I'm in Valor but I have no clan yet :( Probably the best way to get this thread moving would be to try and get a couple of set nights and times going at first. Then hopefully we can grow. F.Y.I- I am available almost any night.

P.S- Somebody please send me an invite to join their valor clan please[/QUOTE]

Okay accepted your friend invite

Good to know NeoNightmare.

Btw, anyone in the CAG SVER clan if you see me in the clan tab and I'm online, I don't mind any invites or friend request. I welcome them.

I'm on most nights, preferrably after 8:00 pm PST

Try having a spoiler tag underneath each fraction. Then have all the members in a list format. Also, I would suggest trying to find a smaller picture.

Example from the MW2 thread:

Clan Members:
CAG-ID = PSN-ID
Members:
* drevel = astr0z0mb1e
cule54 = Mamba075
* DaNaD
jwargand = rataxico
* anathema728
* mf44 = raptor303
* FowlBeast = PieEyedSniper
* maskedplague
* PocariSweat = KSC2303 (PST)

Beginner :)newbie:):
* Snake2715 (EST)
* Apushmataha (CST)
* pogipinoy27 = fredsterific (EST)
* option.iv = option-iv (PST)
* mogmog = mogwu (PST)
* baltazario = Fluffy-Pancakes- (CST)
* JLJL = AWBMWE90 (EST)
* bendeco45 = electricmayhem11 (EST)
* machindo (CST)
* darkslime = is_vigilante (MST)
* dyeknom (CST)
* The Notorious ROB = TheNotoriousROB (EST)
* Jbrun85 (EST)
* nm3th (PST)

Intermediate:

* SynGamer (EST)
* rmb = oscarmayer70 (CST)
* enufs8d = wotcher (PST)
* jax2001 (EST)
* mowmow = aznxchunky (EST)
zenithyoda
(MST)
* DocBacca = RushKing (CST)
* Gspoon = DtehDstroyer (CST)
* JMEPO = JMEPO726 (CST)
* Diad = Diadumenos

* combatrhombus (EST)
* Thongsy = JetTone (PST)
* RobertEffenHorry = ghymoney (PST)
* Bmac1775 (EST)
* limelight022 = limelight1979 (CST)
* cavie2002 = Philosorapter (CST)
* Esper = Esper15 (PST)
* blueweltall (MST)
* RumaruDrathas (EST)
* xinoart (CST)
* qbkorso = cuebe (CST)
* Mad39er (EST)
* fuss = SoCalDude (PST)
* Pavi Gill = pgill94 (PST)
* Lexian = PeeKAY53 (PST)
* Kagekiri = HitokiriC2k (EST)
* jmbreci = evilwon (CST)
* Jam424 = SkydiveJam (EST)
* D_Icon = charisma6 (CST)
* etorix = MotioN (EST)
* kilvas09 = Kilvaskills (EST)
* johnnyrocker360 = DrRockenstein (EST)
* shotcaller88 (EST)
* radrodant = gqapproved (EST)
* langdon_alger (CST)
* LilPaintballer = DeLuca119 (EST)
* pixi = spysheep (EST)
* Metrognome (EST)
* iCOREYi (EST)
* gbpackers94 (EST)
* Hostile = HostileFire (EST)
* Jay93082 = crono777 (EST)
* finsfan0210 = thedolphinsrule (EST)

Advanced :)twoguns:):
* LordKefka06 = NoKiLL4You (PST)
* nfs3freak = d367ruc70 (PST)
* ottoman1384 (CST)
* luan87us (MST)
* Kandal = Kandal978 (EST)
* snakelda (MST)
* Sharp Katana = Fragget (PST)
* DaMinion (EST)
* GoclFaThEr = Rooskydoosky (EST)
* Jest = Jest311 (EST)
* Count = Pinoy-Count-X (PST)
If I missed anyone, drop me a PM.
Since the members of this game are too spread out to get an organized clan night going, I would recommend just using this as a place to find other CAGs to play with randomly.

Hope this thread goes good for you guys.

I ordered this game from Amazon and should have it Monday or Tuesday. Feel free to add me to your friend lists: LordKeegs

I'd love to play this game with CAG's, I had a blast playing Killzone 2 on CAG nights.

I'm EST time zone (GMT -5) and I usually am playing some console around 9-10pm at night to midnight or so.

[quote name='Keegs']I ordered this game from Amazon and should have it Monday or Tuesday. Feel free to add me to your friend lists: LordKeegs

I'd love to play this game with CAG's, I had a blast playing Killzone 2 on CAG nights.

I'm EST time zone (GMT -5) and I usually am playing some console around 9-10pm at night to midnight or so.[/QUOTE]

Do you know what PMC you are going to be RAVEN , S.E.V.R. , or VALOR

[quote name='AndrewsAwesome4']Do you know what PMC you are going to be RAVEN , S.E.V.R. , or VALOR[/QUOTE]

Since it seems most CAG's are going SEVR, I'll probably join that.

I think I read you can make new PSN ID's and join up other factions with those? Might make one for all three and keep my primary for SEVR.

well, i made the jump and joined raven because i know clockworkzombie. and he part of a good destructoid clan. im going to miss preorder armor. in my first match, i was one kill away from grim reaper. good start. it was a raven acquisition map. i found it interesting because i was usually blowing up these bunkers.

with my veteran move, i was forced to leave CAG sver clan. before i left, i made everyone an officer. anyone can be the leader now, frankied14, frankdeluded or anyone else. i might make it back to sver if i dont feel burned out.

and i made sure to get my 3 bomb squad ribbons on sver dom maps. hahaha.

Put me down on the Raven's side. I'm PST, but I kinda play randomly during the week too.

Just had to recreate my lvl. 17 character thanks to a corrupted save :bomb:

valor
any night but tuesday. can play every other week because i work 3rd shift 8 days then 6 off
est
wesdw369

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm gonna try (try!) to be on tonight if anyone wants to group up. SVER of course. All CAGs are welcome to always send out invites, at least to me, without hesitation.

Great Job AA, and I don't want to distract from this thread, but
I made a post in the other MAG thread, that updated the SVER CAG Clan Roster showing PSN Id's , I did it to help Supplice out, he's now posted it now in the first post,
FYI (if looking for other Cag's)

PSN: KAJI27

PMC : SVER

CENTRAL TIME ZONE

- there are usually anywhere from 2 - 5 other guys with me at the time when we play, usually in the evenings 9 PM - 12:30 is what we have been doing as of late.

bread's done
Back