- - - - -

Hey Kids! The Hot New Craze - Christian Side Hug!

#31 BigSpoonyBard   Aaaaauuugghh! CAGiversary!   10499 Posts   Joined 12.3 Years Ago  

BigSpoonyBard

Posted 05 February 2010 - 07:56 PM

Jesus LOVES front hugging...

http://images.google...F-8&sa=N&tab=wi

What's going on here...
Posted Image

And you know, it's really a shame their parents didn't have a song like this to keep them from procreating.

logo.png
A Brief Guide to Steam Sales and Library Building
Brawny Gent or a Coconut Queen? PM for more info

#32 GaveUpTomorrow   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1722 Posts   Joined 9.7 Years Ago  

GaveUpTomorrow

Posted 05 February 2010 - 08:16 PM

Lecrae-good
Toby Mac-GARBAGE

Hey now, there is nothing wrong with Toby Mac.:-s Though I do prefer DC Talk. KJ-52 and John Rueben are favorites of mine too :D

#33 myl0r   SKYRIM! CAGiversary!   2020 Posts   Joined 7.9 Years Ago  

Posted 05 February 2010 - 08:34 PM

Hey now, there is nothing wrong with Toby Mac.:-s Though I do prefer DC Talk. KJ-52 and John Rueben are favorites of mine too :D

hey, no offense or anything, different strokes and all
but most of these Christian "rappers" that are big in the christian music scene are horrible(actually don't get me started on 95% of general christian music). I don't know much about KJ-52, but I saw John Rueben a few years back and he did the same thing over and over for 45 min.
As for Toby Mac, I grew up on DC Talk and his solo stuff makes me sick. I almost laughed when I first heard one of his songs in Crackdown

#34 Halo05   DJ Roomba CAGiversary!   7924 Posts   Joined 11.0 Years Ago  

Posted 05 February 2010 - 09:42 PM

This thread has apparently ruined my ability to distinguish parody from reality. Is that Youth Ministarz thing real? What the Fuck is going on?!

As many of you know, black ops 2 is plaid with bugs, lag etc which many people have been suffering including me.

plaid plaid plaid plaid plaid plaid plaid plaid plaid plaid plaid plaid plaid plaid plaid

#35 TheN8torious   Shhh...I'm Invisible CAGiversary!   16435 Posts   Joined 10.0 Years Ago  

TheN8torious

Posted 05 February 2010 - 11:10 PM

This thread has apparently ruined my ability to distinguish parody from reality. Is that Youth Ministarz thing real? What the Fuck is going on?!

It looks like a parody, but it's actually really well done. It kinda reminds me of Jon Lajoie in a weird way...I think it's the music and the intentionally awkward pacing.

(I'm sure everyone on the planet has seen this, but just in case... Honestly, the miniStarz guy has more business being paid to do that than those morons in the "Side Hug" video.

#36 SpazX   13 Billion Years in the Making CAGiversary!   8344 Posts   Joined 11.1 Years Ago  

Posted 05 February 2010 - 11:37 PM

old people dying, old people dying

Posted Image

#37 Deadpool   I club baby seals CAGiversary!   2311 Posts   Joined 12.1 Years Ago  

Posted 06 February 2010 - 10:05 AM

(I'm sure everyone on the planet has seen this, but just in case... Honestly, the miniStarz guy has more business being paid to do that than those morons in the "Side Hug" video.

I fucking love that song! :applause::applause:

fs_overall.png

#38 rapsodist   My Heart Is a 16-Bit Chip CAGiversary!   3112 Posts   Joined 12.8 Years Ago  

Posted 06 February 2010 - 10:56 AM

Cause Jesus never hugged nobody like that

And that right there is the problem with these guys. It's the problem with most of the outspoken fundamentalists. They add/subtract/alter the Scripture to fit their agenda, so they're telling you all sorts of things about Jesus that were never said or even implied in the Bible!

#39 TheN8torious   Shhh...I'm Invisible CAGiversary!   16435 Posts   Joined 10.0 Years Ago  

TheN8torious

Posted 06 February 2010 - 08:41 PM

I fucking love that song! :applause::applause:

Yeah, I still can't believe Dane Cook is more famous than he is. Almost all of Lajoie's stuff is hilarious. "Everyday Normal Guy" is probably my favorite. His newer one "WTF Collective" is also amazing.

#40 ninjalunchbox79   WTF?!?!?!? CAGiversary!   741 Posts   Joined 10.2 Years Ago  

ninjalunchbox79

Posted 06 February 2010 - 09:58 PM

Jesus & Christianity are evil!!!!! The missing scriptures are missing for a reason . . . . . Jesus eats babies:rofl:

Also Chuck Norris has a bigger following than Jesus Christ . . . . . The Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse actually live in Chuck Norris's nutsack.

#41 cRodz   Lead Chimp Ass CAGiversary!   2366 Posts   Joined 7.0 Years Ago  

Posted 06 February 2010 - 11:17 PM

Roosevelt's rough riders would have kicked the asses of these pansies and any of the other modern "ruff riders"

Really?!? Like Teddy Roosevelt Rough Rider, maybe.

THEY SEE MEE ROLLLIN
THEY HATIN
PATROLLIN TRYNA CATCH ME
RIDIIN DIRTY

Posted Image