Chime (XBLA only) Giveaway (Dead)

rxbez

CAG Veteran
Update: Contest is now over! Thanks everyone for the entries. Check the website for the results.

Hey fellow CAGers!

My gaming blog, Fragmatica, is giving away one free copy of the recently released XBLA game, Chime. If you haven't heard of it, you should definitely check it out. The contest is running now, and ends at 11:59 PM PST on Saturday, February 6.

Entering the contest is easy. Hit the link in my signature, go to the post stickied at the top of the page, and follow the directions there.

While you're at it, I also encourage you to check out some of our other posts, and if you like what you see, follow us on Twitter, become our fan on Facebook, or just subscribe to the site. We're working on building a community over there, and we'd love to have all of you be a part of it.

Thanks and good luck to everyone in the contest! I'll keep you updated with any other information.

Last edited by a moderator:
Entered, thanks! Good article - I wasn't aware they were developing other games. Thanks also for having a short entry period, I hate waiting weeks to find out if I've won! Good luck all!

Cool giveaway. I've been intrigued by Chime since I heard about.
It's got a decent Metascore. We gamers should pick this game up if we don't win, seeing as how the money goes to charity.

Dear Everyone,

This game is $5, of which $3 goes to some pretty decent charities, making it effectively $2 (in my eyes). It's a fun game. Go get it.

bread's done
Back