Docomodake Boing $14.99 NEW @ Gamestop

[quote name='Jackie Chandler']what is this i dont even[/QUOTE]

LOL It was originally a mascot for Japanese cell phones or something like that. I guess they thought it would make a cool game & made a DS game out of it. LOL

[quote name='thebytewasbit']LOL It was originally a mascot for Japanese cell phones or something like that. I guess they thought it would make a cool game & made a DS game out of it. LOL[/QUOTE]
Haha, that's pretty funny. XD I mean, I've seen the character before, but I really have no idea what a Docomomokotojorobo was, or what this mushroom guy is doing in a video game... I'm actually really curious now. XP *Looks up youtube videos*

I have this game, it's actually quite a fun little title! The basic story to the game is that your family members have gone missing and you go through different areas to find them. Each area has I think it was about 8 stages to it and you solve puzzles and such to get through each stage, meanwhile picking up your family to grow bigger; which also contributes to solving the puzzles as you'll need to use them to build makeshift ladders or lose them to become smaller and fit in to narrow spaces.

It's a pretty simple game but very fun and addicting!

One of my favorite DS games--right up there with NSMB and Bowser's Inside Story. $15 is a steal of this unique puzzle/platformer.

Good call, Shipwreck.

[quote name='AwRy108']One of my favorite DS games--right up there with NSMB and Bowser's Inside Story. $15 is a steal of this unique puzzle/platformer.

Good call, Shipwreck.[/QUOTE]

Couldn't agree with you more, one of my favorite DS games. Very fun for anyone to just pick up and play.

Not in stock online @ gamestop (anoymore?) but for those interested, the GoGamer price are even below the GS 14.99!

Edit:

This game has been this price at GameStop for about 6 months now. In fact, it was $9.99 for a couple of weeks before that. It's still a good game, but I'm surprised it hasn't dropped to $10 permanently yet.

[quote name='AwRy108']One of my favorite DS games--right up there with NSMB and Bowser's Inside Story. $15 is a steal of this unique puzzle/platformer.

Good call, Shipwreck.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, there are unfortunately only two platformers on the DS I like, and this is one of them (the other being New Super Mario Bros. (Well, I own but haven't played the second Donkey Kong game, so hopefully I'll like that too.)

I think I bought it for $20. I like that it doesn't get so fraking HARD like so most DS platformers do. Don't get me wrong, it's not "easy", but it's very playable.

Also shocking about this-it's the ONLY full game I've ever played that (partially) uses the touch screen...and it actually works. Touch screen controls are of course horribly imprecise, but this is DESIGNED around that, and doesn't ask you to do anything super fast or overly precise with it.

Well worth buying if you're a fan of (all too rare) 2D platformers.

bread's done
Back