Need help tracking down someone via email address/twitter account

neudog

CAGiversary!
Feedback
281 (100%)
Well a few months ago I posted a thread about my Uncle harassing me. Well now he is dying and his new partner has picked up the torch. Not only is he harassing and threatening my family he also is planning on paying a little visit to me along with "friends". Now he lives in Beverly Hills supposedly and I really don't think he has the balls to come all the way to Tennessee. That being said I want to track down information on him to give to local law enforcement. All I have is a first name, which is useless in filing a report. If anyone can help please let me know here or via PM.

tell him youre moving/moved to knoxville and give him an address on Mcconnell St nature will take care of the rest
( especially if theyre white).

Holy crap I remember that thread... but this sounds even more ridiculous.

Now, by what means is he threatening you? Email? Myspace? Facebook? Phone? Mail?

The man's name is Rich supposedly. His email is [email protected] and his twitter account is @richdawg2009. To catch you all up my psychotic Uncle has been harassing me since May 2009. He has been harassing the rest of the family for a few years. When he came out of the closet he pushed the family away, but kept in contact with my brother and I. A few years back he was trying to get a book of poems published and he sent us the rough draft. My mom found lies in the poems about the family, so she contacted the publisher and in turn they forced my Uncle to publish the book as a work of fiction. He didn't like this and began spamming my mom and the rest of my family in Texas. Prior to graduating college in May I went off on him because I was tired of him harassing them. He immediately flipped on me, demanded his graduation gifts back and began spamming me. Well since my last thread he has continued even on his death bed and took it up a notch by using my mom's social security number to sign her up for things. This Rich guy contacted my mom prior to the holidays, she showed me the email and I contacted him. We've gone back and forth and my truths and facts about his partner have caused him to take it a step further. He tells me, "fuck off or I will take care of things myself with my many friends". Now I really don't think the man has the balls, but it's better to be safe than sorry. His issue with my mom and she openly admits to the spamming on both of them and the officer handling her investigation is well aware of this. Some of my emails to him have been vulgar, but they are justified. Most of my emails are to call him out on his lies and irrelevant stories to why my Uncle's life went in the shitter. The man has all my contact information because of my Uncle and I would like to have his. I've been forced to cancel my home phone service, tons of magazine and other subscriptions. He's created a twitter account @rumpranger28 for my brother: http://twitter.com/rumpranger28. My brother is an upstanding citizen, has a good job he works hard at and doesn't need shit like this. I've contacted Twitter about the fake account, but they obviously found no reason to take it down. Any help to get his info will be appreciative. He is too smart to reveal it to me via email.

Last edited by a moderator:
Contact the ISP of dr.com.

Mail.com appears to be the domain where you sign up for the free email with an @dr.com.

https://signup.mail.com/UserInformation.aspx?Domain=dr.com&CategoryName=Jobs

When "rich" sends an email, the message will be delivered with an IP address. If "rich" sends from home, cops can compel the local ISP to cough up an address. If "rich" sends from a coffee shop or is stealing somebody's wifi, you have to compel the coffee shop to hand over video tapes or go door to door within the range of his victim's router.

An alternative idea is having an out of state friend buy something from your uncle to get an address.

You mentioned twitter. The rumpranger28 account has a follower. I don't have a twitter account, but the follower might be rich, your uncle or give some sort of clue.

Ultimately, cops aren't going to work too hard on this and you're going to spend money for very little results. It is probably cheaper to buy a gun and knife and learn how to use both.

Sounds like he's a lowlife. Lowlifes don't spring for plane tickets to take their buddies on a whoopass trip. He probably wouldn't want to spend the money just to send his own ass.

The follower on the Twitter account is another account he made up for my mom. One of his new things to try and cover his tracks because we call him out on it is to sign us up for things using our actual names. I shit you not in my apartment mailbox last night I had 10 magazines shoved in it; 2 copies of 5 magazines. Five had my real name and five had slanderous variations. He signs the family up for various things using derogatory "gay" names because he thinks that is why we disown him, but that is not the case. His Uncle, my great Uncle, is also gay and the family openly accepts him and his partner. Funny thing is my great Uncle went through something similar when he was young, so he thought he would be able to help him with his problems. That backfired to the point that now my great Uncle's partner refers to my Uncle as a f**. No offense to the gay community here at CAG. He deserves everything he gets and is a disgrace to the gay community. As for my Uncle being buried I'm guessing it will be in California. I'm going to have to find that out too because my grandmother has a life insurance policy on him and we will need a death certificate to get the value on it. Thanks to all the information so far and I'm open to any other help you all can contribute.:D

Are you sure his name is Rich and he doesn't mean he is rich, as in he has money?

Looking at his user names I get the impression that he means the second meaning.

[quote name='crunchb3rry']Sounds like he's a lowlife. Lowlifes don't spring for plane tickets to take their buddies on a whoopass trip. He probably wouldn't want to spend the money just to send his own ass.[/QUOTE]

unless they go on a road trip. maybe rent out a pink cadillac and pull a to wong fu and maybe help an abused wife find her self esteem and a poor town to enjoy life and love again...........

bread's done
Back