Army of Two: The 40th Day - 360 $34.99

Still to much, it'll go down to $29.00 shortly. Too many good games in the deck to splurge on this title just yet. Just my 2cents.

[quote name='Gaming-Module']The unofficial sequel to Mercenaries 2. :lol:[/QUOTE]Ouch.

If the presentation and gameplay approach the level of quality of the first game, this is a $15 game at most IMHO.

Man you guys must really hate this game. I've already played through it once with my brother and we're playing through it again on contract difficulty now. Fun game if you have a friend to play with. The story is... well, I'm not sure there is a story. But the weapons are cool, there's lots of blood (heads come off if you hit them right), the coop rocks (you actually have to play as a team to survive) and the overall experience was enjoyable (albeit short).

We got it for $30 a piece at tru at launch and I think it was worth it. I wouldn't spend more than $30 for it though since it is so short. It has seven levels in it, and each level takes about 45-60 mins to beat.

By the way, I don't understand the comparisons to Mercenaries 2. That was an open world game which blew big time. This game is very linear and heavily focused on coop.

[quote name='Gaming-Module']The unofficial sequel to Mercenaries 2. :lol:[/QUOTE]
I really tried to enjoy that game, but it was just so bad.

[quote name='Gaming-Module']The unofficial sequel to Mercenaries 2. :lol:[/QUOTE]

I loved that game. Mind you I didn't pay $60 for it but doing co-op I got a lot of enjoyment out of it myself.

I liked the first one a lot and got it for 60. However, I did sell it after I beat it, and I only played through it once in co-op.

The games ok. The price will keep dropping though.

Check out my review over on my site. Click the link in my sig.

60 is too much. paid 25 for it at toysrus's b1g1half off. just sent it to estarland for 32 bucks in credit.

i'll get it again in a year or two probably

bread's done
Back