iconwii.gif
Animal Crossing: City Folk - $19.99
OOS - :psp: Dissidia: Final Fantasy - $19.99
OOS - :ps3: Killzone 2 - $19.99
OOS - :360: :ps3: Prototype - $19.99
OOS - :360: :psp: Tiger Woods '10 - $19.99
OOS - :ps3: Resistance 2 - $19.99
OOS - :ps3: :psp: NCAA Football '10 - $19.99

Shipping seems to be very reasonable as well.

Thanks to Josef and knightsdwn for pointing out some other deals.

http://www.pcrichard.com/custserv/videogame_clearance.jsp

Last edited by a moderator:
:O
the price for a legendary edition like Halo's is pretty hard to pass even for me, someone who has never touched Halo.

hmm
you never heard of pc richard? lol

of course its reliable!

Are you kiddin me? Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 is only 20 bucks! I'm buyin that now.

X-Men Origins Wolverine is also only 20 bucks, which is a great price.

[quote name='GUNNM']I wish I owned PS3, NG2 sigma for 20$[/QUOTE]

Didn't realize that was such a good deal. I'll update my post.

P.C. Richard is a very large electronics/appliances dealer in NY/NJ. They are very reliable, I have purchased products from them for years.

[quote name='spidamatrix']P.C. Richard is a very large electronics/appliances dealer in NY/NJ. They are very reliable, I have purchased products from them for years.[/QUOTE]

Seconded.

I wonder if this is in-store as well.

[quote name='SativaSam']Prices seem too good to be true...Is it actually reliable?[/QUOTE]

When I lived on the east coast. I shopped a lot in their B&M stores. Never shopped with them online though. They are only in Jersey/New York as far as I know.

[quote name='CS_Mike']Didn't realize that was such a good deal. I'll update my post.[/QUOTE]
I'm not sure if it is I've never shopped for NG2 on the ps3 before

PC Richard & Son are reliable, they have multiple stores in NY and have been around for a long time. I bought a netbook from them online and it was delivered on time. The customer service is good also.

[quote name='knightsdwn']Seconded.

I wonder if this is in-store as well.[/QUOTE]

hell, Im gonna try to price match these btches... a soon as the snow goes away along with this damn cold of mine

Well, despite me already owning it, I guess another just to put on my shelf sealed is worth 20 bucks (23 including shipping). Early birthday gift to myself :)

I was so close to buying the legendary edition, but I have the limited edition and all this would really add is the big box and the helmet. I dont really have room anyway.

[quote name='SativaSam']Is anyone able to pick up Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2? I am willing to trade for it. Seriously, that's such a good price. Ugh.[/QUOTE]

Why can't you get it?

By the way, forgot to say thanks to the OP, so thanks, man.

Holy Effing Crap thanks OP. In for Halo 3: Legendary, Ninja Blade and Soul Calibur: Broken Destiny.

Hmm, I'm still skeptical about Brutal Legend at that price. It was a good game from what I played, but the first big RTS battle in the game kinda killed it for me.

For anyone who has beaten the game, does it get better later on? Mind you, I'm not into RTS at all.

Crazy prices. Just grabbed Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2. Thanks for the heads up, OP.

Got this code in an email. A welcome gift as it were.

DM7J-NQ4Y-F92A

It is good for $15 off $100, so if anyone was to buy that much, go ahead and use it.

I would love to buy more, but the only thing I ordered is Halo 3 Legendary. I've been trying to get it for less than $30 forever. I may be the only 360 owner who has never played Halo 3 (or at least the only one with any interest in it who hasn't). Was pleasantly surprised by the $2.99 shipping for Halo 3, although I would have been more likely to order at least one more game if it didn't add another $2.99 per item. Thanks OP.

After browsing their entire video game collection, I spotted some other notables.

:ps3: Killzone 2 - $19.99
:360: :ps3: Prototype - $19.99
:360: :psp: Tiger Woods '10 - $19.99
:ps3: Resistance 2 - $19.99
:ps3: :psp: NCAA Football '10 - $19.99

I hope that helps.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='knightsdwn']After browsing their entire video game collection, I spotted some other notables.

:ps3: Killzone 2 - $19.99
:360: :ps3: Prototype - $19.99
:360: :ps3: :psp: Tiger Woods '10 - $19.99
:ps3: Resistance 2 - $19.99
:ps3: NCAA Football '10 - $19.99[/QUOTE]
Crap, nice find on Killzone 2. Will also trade for that along with Sigma 2! :/

[quote name='Ginsburger']anyone know if this is in store too? Might walk down the street and check it out tomorrow.[/QUOTE]

No clue. Will also try and see if I can get in on this in-store tomorrow.

Some really tempting deals... Really want Brutal Legend, but Prototype and R2 look promising too. But I really shouldn't spend money anyway. Decisions, decisions... Also kind of expect BL to be cheaper in a month at Sears.

I'm gonna need to stay away from CAG for a few months. Bought way too much this week.

In for a Killzone 2 and Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2.

Thanks OP!

[quote name='gnargnargnar']I'm gonna need to stay away from CAG for a few months. Bought way too much this week.
[/QUOTE]

This. I'm trying to ban myself from this website.

[quote name='Dr Geo']1) Do they accept PayPal
2) How much is shipping?

1. No, sadly they don't
2. It's 2.99 for UPS Ground. 3-5 days IIRC.

[quote name='SativaSam']Crap, nice find on Killzone 2. Will also trade for that along with Sigma 2! :/[/QUOTE]

Why don't you buy it yourself?

[quote name='LordSMVS']NGS2 for 20. Definitely. Screw you, $30 sears version. Thanks OP.[/QUOTE]

Well the good thing about the Sears clearance is that it'll eventually go down in price. But yeah, $20 now is much more appealing.

bread's done
Back