3. Infamous 2
Honorable mention: Uncharted 3

How about you?

Last edited by a moderator:
Mass Effect 3
Gears of War 3
Modern Warfare 3
The news Elder Scrolls game
Half-Life 3 (or Episode 3, whichever comes out)

Super Mario Galaxy 2
Zelda Wii
Dead Rising 2
Batman Arkham Asylum 2
Saints Row 3
Crackdown 2
God of War III

Last edited by a moderator:
am i the only one whose kinda annoyed by the world sequel? granted im excited for gow3 and red dead redemption but i wish there were more new games out. rain is a new i and its different from your avg game i have to say after the demo im more excited for it than most sequels.

[quote name='lokizz']am i the only one whose kinda annoyed by the world sequel?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, Earth II was pretty obnoxious.

I love a good sequel. I get more stoked for a new game in a series I love like Mass Effect, Gears of War etc. as you build interest in the story characters etc.

New franchises are great as well, but I'm usually not stoked for them in advance, as they're an unknown commodity. I tend to pick them up after great reviews, love them and then be stoked for the eventual sequel.

Aside from Red Dead Redemption, I'm looking forward to the next GTA game(not the Episodes DLC coming out on PS3, though I am looking forward to that too)on the consoles, since hopefully it'll be based in the 80's with a killer soundtrack like Vice City had on PS2.

Other than those two, I don't see anything that I really want. I'm probably going to wait until the God Of War sequel drops to $40 before I buy it.

1. Zelda Wii
2. Mass Effect 3
3. Saints Row 3
4. Fallout 4
5. Gears of War 3
6. Splinter Cell: Conviction

Ace Attorney Investigations: Miles Edgeworth (looks like it'll be more of a spinoff than a sequel, but it still counts, right?)
Rune Factory 3
Dragon Quest IX
StarCraft II

Real actual sequels:
Mega Man 10
Mass Effect 3

Wishful thinking sequels:
Shenmue 3 (yeah I know)
Suikoden VI
Persona 5
Pokemon Fluorescent Green/Red

Kingdom Hearts 3!

All the side stories are nice but I want the proper continuation of Sora's story. Random others:
Birth by Sleep
Miles Edgeworth
Assassin's Creed III
Imagine Pimpz and Hoz.
Super Street Fighter IV (though I didnt play much of SF4)
Splinter Cell Conviction (though I've never played a SC game, this looks kewl)

bread's done
Back