PC plane Help!

Earmuffin585

CAGiversary!
Hey , I have Air Rage F-22 RC plane that i bought from Radioshack and it won't respond to commands after 40 feet. Its a beginner plane but i saw vids on youtube and it flys great there but not with me, Can anyone telll me if they have this issue with Rc planes or tell em what to do? BTW its a true outdoor plane.

[quote name='Earmuffin585']Hey , I have Air Rage F-22 RC plane that i bought from Radioshack and it won't respond to commands after 40 feet. Its a beginner plane but i saw vids on youtube and it flys great there but not with me, Can anyone telll me if they have this issue with Rc planes or tell em what to do? BTW its a true outdoor plane.[/QUOTE]

Problem highlighted.

Seriously though, just take it back and exchange it. You should be asking this question on an RC Plane forum, not a video game forum.

If it works fine until about 40 feet it sounds like it may be a problem with the antenna. Make sure your batteries are good of course. I'm not familiar with that model, so all I can suggest is what Malik said--return it for an exchange.

bread's done
Back