Newegg: Hell's Highway - PC $4; Sim City: Societies - PC $3

It has been a while since I played BIA:HH but I do not remember there being a way to play through the main campaign in CO-OP. There are the standard multiplayer modes mode they are pretty average. Still, at 4 bucks I think the game is worth picking up. I paid $6 for it from New Egg a few weeks back and feel like I got my money worth.

[quote name='Shimrra']Very tempting I might pick it up just for the hell of it.[/QUOTE]

fry-see-what-you-did-there.jpg

Hell's Highway sounds like it's pretty decent, for $4 I guess it's worth a runthrough (or at least, worth adding to my backlog). Sim City Societies...well...I think it was $5 or so during Amazon's Black Friday, and from the sound of it, it really wasn't worth the price...and at $3 it doesn't seem much better...but if you really like those kinds of games it might be worth it...maybe.

Also if you want the Limited Edition of Hell's Highway, Newegg has it for $15.99:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16832138056

Apparently it comes with a figure of the main character and a comic book. Probably not worth the extra $12 to most people, but it looks like it's the cheapest place to get it as far as I can tell.

Hell's Highway is easily worth 4 bucks. Not a huge fan of the constant managing you have to do with your squadmates but the shooting feels very solid in that it's not handed to you on a silver plate.

I picked up Sim City Societies.. Why not for $3 shipped? I'm a huge Sim City fan so I'm sure I can squeeze $3 worth of entertainment out of it.

I played Hell's Highway on 360, but it was an extremely underrated game. VERY fun.

Thanks OP. I played the Hell's Highway demo on 360 a while back and wanted to pick it up. Seeing as I no longer own a 360, 3.99 for pc shipped is amazing. =]

Hell's highway is awesome. I would buy this on PC, but I already have it on Ps3 so no double dipping for me.

I recommend anyone to pick it up though, it's a great game.

[quote name='bvharris']I picked up Sim City Societies.. Why not for $3 shipped? I'm a huge Sim City fan so I'm sure I can squeeze $3 worth of entertainment out of it.

I played Hell's Highway on 360, but it was an extremely underrated game. VERY fun.[/QUOTE]

You'll probably hate it then.

[quote name='NutManIV']You'll probably hate it then.[/QUOTE]

Then I'll turn it into a coaster and let my cat play with the box. Still worth $3. ;)

It looks like Societies went up to $5. For $3 or $5, I suppose it's worth checking out for a SimCity fan. But I still have to say. Good god. That game is terrible.

Hell's Highway is easily worth a few bucks. Really fun campaign. Didn't even try the MP, but I can definitely vouch for the SP, especially if you enjoyed Band of Brothers.

bread's done
Back