[Canada] Best Buy: $10-off-$100 coupon, Feb. 9-11

With these can I simply print them out and use them? if so do I print out the coupon I want and the instructions?

[quote name='VetraX']Will this work for Bioshock 2 SE which is priced at $99.99?[/QUOTE]

My guess would be no. $100 is $100 in the eyes of BB or any company. Their system probably wouldn't recognize that it is 1 cent short of the coupon code. Worth a try (maybe after tax would be $100+) but my best guess is that it wouldn't work.

Not worth it's own topic. But while there's a fresh Best Buy thread I just though I'd point out Onechanbara: Bikini Samurai Squad has recently price dropped to $20 there. It's sorely needed a price drop, and it's most likely to just disappear before it ever gets cheaper than $20. It's a decent game, if you like mindless action with nigh naked girls :roll:

[quote name='ragnar14']Not worth it's own topic. But while there's a fresh Best Buy thread I just though I'd point out Onechanbara: Bikini Samurai Squad has recently price dropped to $20 there. It's sorely needed a price drop, and it's most likely to just disappear before it ever gets cheaper than $20. It's a decent game, if you like mindless action with nigh naked girls :roll:[/QUOTE]

There's a fix for that:

Play an actually decent game with your girlfriend wearing a bikini or nothing at all.

Save yourself the $20.

[quote name='InfernoChaos']With these can I simply print them out and use them? if so do I print out the coupon I want and the instructions?[/QUOTE]

Yup. Got these in my email too.... I used some for Future Shop back in October and the clerk didn't even want to see the coupon-- he rang it in right away... so you might not need it, but best to be prepared :)

[quote name='VetraX']Will this work for Bioshock 2 SE which is priced at $99.99?[/QUOTE]

For the record it did work. I had to buy a drink or bag of chips, something cheap to make the price $100+ before taxes/ Bioshock 2 SE + a Red Bull for under $100 'aint a bad deal at all. It's a beautiful collectors package, and I urge any fan of Bioshock to get it - I remember buying the RE5 CE last year and how crap it was, swore I'd never go down that path again - but believe me, 2K delivered to the gamers :D

Thanks again to Crush Em and Penetratingpincer for the confirmation! and ofcourse Lone_Prodigy for the coupons, very much appreciated :)

bread's done
Back