Bioshock Swag!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mr Dude65

CAGiversary!
Feedback
31 (100%)
I was wondering if anyone who is going to a launch party of Bioshock 2 could pick me up any swag if possible. I'm looking for anything even remotely related to the game. I'd be willing to pay shipping plus a little extra for your troubles. PM me or post in here if you think you can help me.

I would go get some for myself, but I will be snowed in tonight, and can't go. Please help me CAGers, you're my only hope!

P.S. Looking mostly for freebies, but if there's something that's limited edition for sale that's not too expensive (like $20 AT MOST) feel free to pick it up, as I will most likely definitely be interested. Thanks, and I look forward to hearing from all my helpful brethren!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bump

Seriously guys, I'm pretty desperate. If you're going already, would it really kill you to help a fellow CAG out? You'll even make some extra dough for just going to something you were already planning on attending. Please!

I haven't either, but there's bound to be SOMETHING at either Best Buy or Gamestop. I'm just sayin', help a brother out!

According to my GS/EB nothing.. sometimes they will give away a shirt or something but the only swag you will be seeing is from the limited edition BS2, comes with a record, cd, posters, art book etc.

There really isn't bound to be anything... unless theres like an employee-only lanyard or something.. in which case I'm so bumming a few off my friends who work at a GameStop.

Check the Take2Store for the coolest Bioshock swag. Everything is limited run and once it is gone, it is gone for good. They just put up a Sinclair Solutions Syringe Pen for $35 that you may be interested in.

The BB I was at didn't have anything. I got there right before it opened and didn't stay around to see if more people showed up, but there were only about 4 of us there. They had some sandwiches ordered in from a sub shop I think in expectation of more people or there being a line. I saw an ad in the restroom though saying something about a Bioshock 2 multiplayer tournament that may have taken place after I left.

One employee (the manager I think) dressed up as a big daddy in a home-made costume that was actually quite good.

TrU offered that big/little sister figure set, that's the only thing I'm aware of outside the standard and CE versions.

[quote name='Ruahrc']The BB I was at didn't have anything. I got there right before it opened and didn't stay around to see if more people showed up, but there were only about 4 of us there. They had some sandwiches ordered in from a sub shop I think in expectation of more people or there being a line. I saw an ad in the restroom though saying something about a Bioshock 2 multiplayer tournament that may have taken place after I left.

One employee (the manager I think) dressed up as a big daddy in a home-made costume that was actually quite good.[/QUOTE]

That is actually pretty cool for a BB.

I have a huge 40 inch poster of the boxart and it says RETURN TO RAPTURE 2.9.10. I got it from Gamestop on display.

Don't be afraid to ask for stuff! I got a huge Darksiders standee from them.

There's nothing in the way of official swag, but that doesn't mean I didn't pull some strings! :)

But these are mine, I won't be letting go of them for a while. I've also got stuff related to the first Bioshock.. I love collecting Bioshock related stuff. If only I could find the Big Daddy from TRU.

Most stores still have the standee, if you go ask you can probably have it.

I saw these items from the first Bioshock on eBay (ends Feb. 13, 2010). It includes a faceplate, coasters, and a stir stick.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Bioshock-facepl...tZVideo_Games_Accessories?hash=item4ced90f796

bioshockop.jpg

Here's a custom Bioshock 2 faceplate that looks better than the official one pictured above. It's currently $26, and the eBay auction ends tomorrow (Feb. 10, 2010).

http://cgi.ebay.com/Custom-Airbrush...tZVideo_Games_Accessories?hash=item3ca9f81ff6

bioshockg.jpg

bread's done
Back