Nintendo Wii Turbo Racing Wheel + Shooter Gun Combo for $5.99

That site is sketchy. I'm pretty sure my credit card information got stolen after I ordered a mini-vacuum off there once before. It's amazing they try to tell you the retail value of this shit was $59.99. I know its just plastic and it isn't even worth the $6 they're charging for shipping, but lets be a little realistic here.

Anyway, these 3rd party plastic controller holders can regularly be found for similar pricing on a variety of quasi-suspect sites like meritline as well as others. I feel it would be best to avoid turning this place into Slickdeals with postings about this generic plastic junk unless its a discount about the first part Nintendo plastic holders or reputable third party ones like Nyko.

[quote name='kodave']That site is sketchy. I'm pretty sure my credit card information got stolen after I ordered a mini-vacuum off there once before. It's amazing they try to tell you the retail value of this shit was $59.99. I know its just plastic and it isn't even worth the $6 they're charging for shipping, but lets be a little realistic here.

Anyway, these 3rd party plastic controller holders can regularly be found for similar pricing on a variety of quasi-suspect sites like meritline as well as others. I feel it would be best to avoid turning this place into Slickdeals with postings about this generic plastic junk unless its a discount about the first part Nintendo plastic holders or reputable third party ones like Nyko.[/QUOTE]

how sure are you that your credit card was stolen. I had other people saying they having no problems with this site. and there saying that it just slow on shipping.

If you are in the market for Wii light gun holder thing, I'd suggest the Wii Zapper. I'm not sure how desirable the plastic wheel is for you guys, but I thought the only appealing thing about this deal is the gun holder.

If you're the same as me and only interested in the gun, I'd like to point you to here or here. It's BIT ebay zapper gun. Free shipping with paypal protection. I'm not affiliated with this seller, but thought they're great deals for the related product. Don't mean to thread crap... just thought I'd throw out an option for others thinking of pulling the trigger on this deal for the gun holder.

[quote name='killall23']how sure are you that your credit card was stolen. I had other people saying they having no problems with this site. and there saying that it just slow on shipping.[/QUOTE]

Because I used my secondary credit card on this site, sensing a bit of sketchiness. I hardly use this card for anything, except at a burger joint and pizza place near school on the occasions I eat there, and I've been using my card at those places for years with no incident. A few weeks after I bought the item from that site, my credit card information was used to try and order a computer or printer or something from Dell or HP. Their fraud department called me to verify the purchase, which I quickly told them was fraudulent. I then had to go and report my credit card as stolen and my credit card company had to issue me one with new numbers.

I can't say for 100% certainty that my credit card information was stolen somehow in the process of buying from them, but I highly doubt the food establishments somehow had my information compromised, so my theory leans more toward the sketchy internet site.

[quote name='kodave']Because I used my secondary credit card on this site, sensing a bit of sketchiness. I hardly use this card for anything, except at a burger joint and pizza place near school on the occasions I eat there, and I've been using my card at those places for years with no incident. A few weeks after I bought the item from that site, my credit card information was used to try and order a computer or printer or something from Dell or HP. Their fraud department called me to verify the purchase, which I quickly told them was fraudulent. I then had to go and report my credit card as stolen and my credit card company had to issue me one with new numbers.

I can't say for 100% certainty that my credit card information was stolen somehow in the process of buying from them, but I highly doubt the food establishments somehow had my information compromised, so my theory leans more toward the sketchy internet site.[/QUOTE]

I know for a fact that food establishments have your record and can use it. we had to fire a person for steal record on credit card. don't think that your record is safe anywhere.

bread's done
Back