Megan Fox's Thumb

I have known about this for awhile now.

I heard that during the filming of Transformers (1), her thumb got cut off. Because hands are out in the open, the problem had to be remedied. Rumor says that they surgically placed both big toes on her hands, and her 1 remaining thumb for a big toe.

After seeing the pictures of her thumb... I beleive it.

[quote name='Tony208']Her whole hand could look like that and it wouldn't stop any of you.[/QUOTE]

Nah, but her personality would.

[quote name='tcrash247']Old news.[/QUOTE]

toethumb.gif

I post this every time she's mentioned here on CAG.

[quote name='CoffeeEdge']Gee, Malik112099 commenting that he'd fuck a celebrity. How unusual. :roll:[/QUOTE]

Gee, CoffeeEdge acting like he is better than everyone else and is above whatever topic he is commenting on. How unusual. :roll:

This is kind of old news, but I have the same problem with her thumb that I did when someone pointed out to me that Jeremy Beadle (TV presenter in the UK) had one hand much smaller that the other, I couldn't stop looking at it every time he was on TV. Same thing with her damn thumb, I wish I'd never found out about it.

[quote name='CoffeeEdge']Gee, Malik112099 commenting that he'd fuck a celebrity. How unusual. :roll:[/QUOTE]

Jealous because nobody is posting theyd fuck you?

[quote name='tiredfornow']I don't see how her toe thumb would ruin your penis going inside her.[/QUOTE]

At the risk of getting vulgar, it wouldn't. But it would sure ruin things everytime you saw that hand wrapped around it, with that thumb resting just below the head. That, and her being an intolerable b****, but mainly the thumb.

Not saying I wouldn't, but I might want the lights just a wee bit dimmer.

[quote name='yesiamaplant']At the risk of getting vulgar, it wouldn't. But it would sure ruin things everytime you saw that hand wrapped around it, with that thumb resting just below the head. That, and her being an intolerable b****, but mainly the thumb.
[/QUOTE]

oh god just thinkin bout that erotic situation.....oh man that thumb..

i came..:hot:

bread's done
Back