Where to sell older speakers and finding out how much they may be worth?

DomLando

CAGiversary!
Feedback
22 (100%)
I have an older Yamaha receiver, 5 Pinnacle speakers and a sub. I am thinking about selling them since I need the money now and am moving soon. Where would be the best place to get rid of them? Also how would I go about pricing? Maybe someone can give me advice on how much they may be worth. The model numbers are listed below and they are all in great condition. Any info would be appreciated. I posted on a few different forums, I am just looking for some different opinions and options. Thanks!

Pinnacle BD 1000 x 2
Pinnacle BD 300
Pinnacle BD 500 x 2
Pinnacle Sub 150
Yamaha RXV557

I'm not sure and I honestly don't have to motivation to look them up, but I had some speakers from an old Sony bookshelf system. I gave up trying to sell them and donated them. Getting rid of crap is a nice relief.

[quote name='VipFREAK']I'm not sure and I honestly don't have to motivation to look them up, but I had some speakers from an old Sony bookshelf system. I gave up trying to sell them and donated them. Getting rid of crap is a nice relief.[/QUOTE]

Where would I go to look them up to get an idea of what they are worth? I tried Ebay but there was not much to go by.

bread's done
Back