eBay Buying

FallToYourKnees

CAG Veteran
Hey guys, I'm new to the next-gen consoles. I just got a 360 Elite for Christmas and I was looking for cheap games to buy since the only decent one I have right now is Fallout 3: GOTY.

I just beat it recently so I'm looking for others to purchase including:

Mass Effect & Mass Effect 2
BioShock & BioShock 2
Gears of War & Gears of War 2
GTA IV
Assassin's Creed & Assassin's Creed II
Madden NFL 10 & NCAA Football 10
Left 4 Dead & Left 4 Dead 2
Dead Space
Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
Condemned: Criminal Origins & Condemned 2: Bloodshot
Forza Motorsport 2 OR Forza Motorsport 3
The Darkness
Dante's Inferno
GUN
Halo 3 OR Halo 3: ODST
Fable II
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Anyway, I've found pretty much all of these games on eBay for fantastic deals. I see auctions with 5-10 mins left on them for games like Left 4 Dead 2 going for $15 and I'm really curious to find more of these.

If any eBay buyers know any good sellers on there with cheap game prices, please let me know.

Also, if anyone here has any of these games at a reasonable price, tell me and you might catch my eye.

EDIT: I prefer used games since they are cheaper.

Dude, Left 4 Dead 2 sells for $30+ on Ebay used...Anyway PieceOfMindBooks usually has excellent prices on some games and they come in excellent condition.

[quote name='DAWG26']Check them AFTER they end![/QUOTE]Bidding doesn't go from $17 to $30 in 10 minutes. It's possible of course, but it just doesn't happen.

[quote name='SLeeK719']Dude, Left 4 Dead 2 sells for $30+ on Ebay used...Anyway PieceOfMindBooks usually has excellent prices on some games and they come in excellent condition.[/QUOTE]

um Pieceofmindbooks is one of the seller you should avoid, as they resealed games and sell them as new

[quote name='FallToYourKnees']Bidding doesn't go from $17 to $30 in 10 minutes. It's possible of course, but it just doesn't happen.[/QUOTE]

Actually most of the bidding happen near the end

[quote name='FallToYourKnees']Bidding doesn't go from $17 to $30 in 10 minutes. It's possible of course, but it just doesn't happen.[/QUOTE]

If you want a better price estimate in games, I recommend you look at the games under the "Completed Listings" section. Many games start out low on ebay but usually spike up in price in the last couple minutes of the auction.

[quote name='FallToYourKnees']Payment method?[/QUOTE]

I sent you a PM. I also got Gears of War 1 and 2 for trade as well

Gears, Dead Space, Fable II, Bioshock, Mass Effect, and Assassin Creed are all pretty much $20 new. Keep an eye out for the buy 2 get 1 free deals.

I can only speak from my experience and I think I have bought 3 xbox 360, and 4 blu rays from them and they were all listed as "like-new" and they were all in perfect mint condition.

[quote name='62t']um Pieceofmindbooks is one of the seller you should avoid, as they resealed games and sell them as new[/QUOTE]

[quote name='SLeeK719']I can only speak from my experience and I think I have bought 3 xbox 360, and 4 blu rays from them and they were all listed as "like-new" and they were all in perfect mint condition.[/QUOTE]
Same thing here used like new. They both looked great and complete.:bouncy:

bread's done
Back