* * * * * 9 votes

Your collection - post a photo - show us what'cha got!

#5041 Vinny   Bang, bang... pew... CAGiversary!   20101 Posts   Joined 11.1 Years Ago  

Posted 06 July 2013 - 02:17 AM

Well... I guess if you carry something that heavy up multiple floors and there's no answer at the door, you don't wanna take it back down. Turns out the apartments I'm looking at have a central receiving but they close before I'll get home.:-/

Currently playing: 

:ps4: Rocket League - :D

:ps4: Last of Us Remastered - :applause:

fyreboltx.png

║My Tradelists: Games, Guides & Game Related GoodiesWantlist

#5042 ZombieToast   He wears a disguise to look like human guys. CAGiversary!   3061 Posts   Joined 4.4 Years Ago  

ZombieToast

Posted 06 July 2013 - 09:42 AM

Finally got my game room 95% set up.  All of my current gen stuff is in my living room as well as PS2/GC/Wii games.  One of the walls of the room is for my wife's crafting.

Here's the back wall with the shelf that has my games on it.  The big tote on top is all handheld stuff.  My cat has also claimed the chair as her own.

Where did you get all of these wall decals? It's great to see some love for Bionic Commando and Blaster Master, which were basically my favorite games as a kid.

#5043 Macheezmo   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   214 Posts   Joined 11.6 Years Ago  

Macheezmo

Posted 06 July 2013 - 12:35 PM

Where did you get all of these wall decals? It's great to see some love for Bionic Commando and Blaster Master, which were basically my favorite games as a kid.

They're just perlers and I made them all myself.  I'll probably add some more eventually.  I just need to pick some other games to make them from.

#5044 ZombieToast   He wears a disguise to look like human guys. CAGiversary!   3061 Posts   Joined 4.4 Years Ago  

ZombieToast

Posted 07 July 2013 - 12:48 PM

Oh...well, in that case, nice job! I might have to give it a shot one of these days.

#5045 Vinny   Bang, bang... pew... CAGiversary!   20101 Posts   Joined 11.1 Years Ago  

Posted 07 July 2013 - 03:06 PM

A lot of people sell bead art on Etsy. You might be able to get someone to custom make you some if you can't find one you like. Here's a bunch of Mega Man stuff.

http://www.etsy.com/...lery&ship_to=US

Currently playing: 

fyreboltx.png

#5046 Macheezmo   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   214 Posts   Joined 11.6 Years Ago  

Macheezmo

Posted 07 July 2013 - 03:17 PM

I could never find what I wanted (like SOPHIA in mid hover) so I just made them myself.  I've thought about selling them on etsy.  I just never wanted to make a ton of them and have them never sell.   I'd be willing to custom make them for people if they really wanted.  I find it kind of relaxing to do.

#5047 wiggyx   Dorkity-dork-dork CAGiversary!   1414 Posts   Joined 3.6 Years Ago  

Posted 07 July 2013 - 07:05 PM

A lot of people sell bead art on Etsy. You might be able to get someone to custom make you some if you can't find one you like. Here's a bunch of Mega Man stuff.

http://www.etsy.com/...lery&ship_to=US

Also, Satoshi Matrix, who's on like every forum, also makes them.  Might wanna hit him up.

#5048 ZombieToast   He wears a disguise to look like human guys. CAGiversary!   3061 Posts   Joined 4.4 Years Ago  

ZombieToast

Posted 08 July 2013 - 11:30 AM

I think I'll try my hand at making a couple of things first. These beads are quite cheap (unlike the premade designs!) and I have way too much free time that gets wasted on boring crap.

#5049 wiggyx   Dorkity-dork-dork CAGiversary!   1414 Posts   Joined 3.6 Years Ago  

Posted 08 July 2013 - 01:47 PM

Free time?! Come on over and make Gameboys with me ;)

#5050 Ferrari Racer   Amiibo Wars: Wave 5 CAGiversary!   3662 Posts   Joined 4.1 Years Ago  

Ferrari Racer

Posted 09 July 2013 - 02:17 AM

Well I decided to rearrange some stuff and I'm getting rid of some furniture. Biggest change here is that I'm getting rid of a TV stand and a 27" tv that have been for my old school stuff. I rarely use that setup anymore. I know, kind of sad. But I don't have the time to play my old school stuff much. I enjoy my newer stuff my more plus I have an internship going on and college for one more year. I do still have a setup, though much smaller for my old school stuff. I will buy another TV for that shelf, but it will be pretty small and will be used to test stuff I buy at yard sales. I buy and sell a lot on CL and eBay. I have so much stuff in my house from this that I had to put some things in my moms office and basement. Because I'm taking out some furniture, I will be able to fit everything, except for a foosball table I bought last week. Unfortunately  business on CL has been slow because everyone in my area is too cheap. I do damn well at the area I attend college at, but not at home.

So here are some pics.

118dgye.jpg

Whole room

33dv90y.jpg

Newer gaming setup.

9zvj0m.jpg

Computer area. Have my Macbook plugged into a PS 3D Display. The shelf to the right is my small old school setup. Will have a small TV for that placed on top of the gray shelf. Games are on the bookshelf to the right of that, which actually spins 360 degrees which is cool.

2dqrozs.jpg

Ebay/CL stuff :/

XaZTjyI.jpg?3
Gamertag - ITS DAT DAM KID. NNID: Its_Pikachu.

#5051 ZombieToast   He wears a disguise to look like human guys. CAGiversary!   3061 Posts   Joined 4.4 Years Ago  

ZombieToast

Posted 10 July 2013 - 11:17 AM

Free time?! Come on over and make Gameboys with me ;)

I would if I could! I'm aching to do something productive!

#5052 Billytwoshoes   Perpetually behind the times CAGiversary!   1633 Posts   Joined 3.1 Years Ago  

Billytwoshoes

Posted 10 July 2013 - 05:08 PM

I would if I could! I'm aching to do something productive!

I'm always yearning to do the opposite, but I usually have something or someone telling me otherwise.

#5053 dodgeme   Shadow the Hedgehog CAGiversary!   2736 Posts   Joined 7.9 Years Ago  

Posted 17 July 2013 - 08:15 PM

Hmm my favorite thread on CAG seems to have died recently, so I figured it'd be a good time to post a look at my recently revitalized handheld collection. Growing rather quickly considering a month or two I had like none of these.

PVnw7GH.jpg

Posted Image

#5054 Vinny   Bang, bang... pew... CAGiversary!   20101 Posts   Joined 11.1 Years Ago  

Posted 17 July 2013 - 08:43 PM

What's up with your GBA's screen? It looks like it's on an acid trip...

Currently playing: 

fyreboltx.png

#5055 dodgeme   Shadow the Hedgehog CAGiversary!   2736 Posts   Joined 7.9 Years Ago  

Posted 17 July 2013 - 09:23 PM

What's up with your GBA's screen? It looks like it's on an acid trip...

Haha just noticed that. I think its just the way the flash bounced off the screen as it's fine when I use it.

Posted Image

#5056 Squarehard   Nyaa~ CAGiversary!   15090 Posts   Joined 7.7 Years Ago  

Posted 17 July 2013 - 09:42 PM

It hasn't died, but the way they restricted the way I can post pics on CAG now makes it harder for me to post as often. T___T

I will have an update soon though once some final things from this month's pickups arrive.

mew.gif?t=1406933044mew2.gif?t=1406933043

#5057 Bing147   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   996 Posts   Joined 11.7 Years Ago  

Posted 17 July 2013 - 09:48 PM

Anyone looking for Faselei for Neo Geo Pocket Color? Here's a copy for $27.97 shipped. It is the UK version, I know because I ordered one and it showed up today. I know some prefer US versions but the system is region free and this is entirely in English. You are very unlikely to ever see the US version cheaper than this... thought I'd pass the word along.

http://www.amazon.co...8&condition=all

www.vg-force.com

#5058 Vinny   Bang, bang... pew... CAGiversary!   20101 Posts   Joined 11.1 Years Ago  

Posted 17 July 2013 - 10:04 PM

It hasn't died, but the way they restricted the way I can post pics on CAG now makes it harder for me to post as often. T___T

I will have an update soon though once some final things from this month's pickups arrive.

I think they removed all the picture related restrictions, didn't they?

Currently playing: 

fyreboltx.png

#5059 Squarehard   Nyaa~ CAGiversary!   15090 Posts   Joined 7.7 Years Ago  

Posted 17 July 2013 - 10:07 PM

I think they removed all the picture related restrictions, didn't they?

Oh, if they have, that would be great.

I haven't posted an update since that first week after 3.0 went up, so I wouldn't have noticed.

Well that'll certainly make it much easier then for when I update next time. ^__^

#5060 Macheezmo   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   214 Posts   Joined 11.6 Years Ago  

Macheezmo

Posted 19 July 2013 - 03:19 AM

Are we going to see shelves hanging from your ceiling yet?  Or maybe some hidden storage under the floor boards?  Seems like about the only space you have left.

#5061 Squarehard   Nyaa~ CAGiversary!   15090 Posts   Joined 7.7 Years Ago  

Posted 19 July 2013 - 03:48 PM

Not time for a new shelf yet, but the time is getting near again. @_@

#5062 wiggyx   Dorkity-dork-dork CAGiversary!   1414 Posts   Joined 3.6 Years Ago  

Posted 20 July 2013 - 05:27 AM

Hmm my favorite thread on CAG seems to have died recently, so I figured it'd be a good time to post a look at my recently revitalized handheld collection. Growing rather quickly considering a month or two I had like none of these.

PVnw7GH.jpg

That GBA seems to be missing a backlit screen ;)

#5063 Squarehard   Nyaa~ CAGiversary!   15090 Posts   Joined 7.7 Years Ago  

Posted 20 July 2013 - 09:13 PM

Bought a new piece of furniture, so will post update once it arrives sometime during next week and assembled. ^__^

#5064 Squarehard   Nyaa~ CAGiversary!   15090 Posts   Joined 7.7 Years Ago  

Posted 24 July 2013 - 09:22 PM

New "lamp", so time for updates. ^__^

Mmmm..."lamp" shelf...
zkj3.jpg
dw4y.jpg
l305.jpg
5k6f.jpg
uby8.jpg
h4xt.jpg
ca7k.jpg
tjwd.jpg
oys0.jpg
v8ic.jpg
1lgh.jpg
5m7k.jpg
j7in.jpg
ozse.jpg

#5065 Vinny   Bang, bang... pew... CAGiversary!   20101 Posts   Joined 11.1 Years Ago  

Posted 24 July 2013 - 10:31 PM

What's your anime to video game ratio Square?

Currently playing: 

fyreboltx.png

#5066 MrNinjaSquirrel   Emo Blogger CAGiversary!   12143 Posts   Joined 2.6 Years Ago  

MrNinjaSquirrel

Posted 24 July 2013 - 10:43 PM

^^

Just noticed nothing is alphabetized :whee: how the heck do you find anything when you want to watch/play it?

Hey, you look like you have a lot of money; how about donating some of it to my Extra Life drive?

#5067 Olengie   Yukari & Rise are Best Girls. CAGiversary!   5147 Posts   Joined 3.1 Years Ago  

Posted 24 July 2013 - 11:25 PM

^^

Just noticed nothing is alphabetized :whee: how the heck do you find anything when you want to watch/play it?

Square looks at the Pictures and decides whether or not he wants to watch it. If he's like me, he'll remember which ones he hasn't watch and where all of them are. :lol:

#5068 Squarehard   Nyaa~ CAGiversary!   15090 Posts   Joined 7.7 Years Ago  

Posted 25 July 2013 - 12:50 AM

What's your anime to video game ratio Square?

Right now it's looking about 2:1 ratio considering how many DS games I have, but that's probably the only reason. :P

^^

Oh, I remember where everything is.  Wuahahahaha!!!  But yeah, I'm more concerned with how certain things look next to each other than alphabetizing.  I mean the only reason to alphabetize is for finding things, but I know where everything is anyways as the image of where everything is imprinted into my brain, so every time something changes spots I even remember that.  Pew pew! :3

Square looks at the Pictures and decides whether or not he wants to watch it. If he's like me, he'll remember which ones he hasn't watch and where all of them are. :lol:

Yeah, pretty much I just remember where everything is.

#5069 MrNinjaSquirrel   Emo Blogger CAGiversary!   12143 Posts   Joined 2.6 Years Ago  

MrNinjaSquirrel

Posted 25 July 2013 - 12:57 AM

Oh, I remember where everything is.  Wuahahahaha!!!  But yeah, I'm more concerned with how certain things look next to each other than alphabetizing.  I mean the only reason to alphabetize is for finding things, but I know where everything is anyways as the image of where everything is imprinted into my brain, so every time something changes spots I even remember that.  Pew pew! :3

well that settles it, you are most certainly a robot :robot:

joking obviously, I just find it crazy you can manage to keep track of so much. My collection isn't even a third of that and I still forget I even own things sometimes :drool:

Hey, you look like you have a lot of money; how about donating some of it to my Extra Life drive?

#5070 wiggyx   Dorkity-dork-dork CAGiversary!   1414 Posts   Joined 3.6 Years Ago  

Posted 25 July 2013 - 01:00 AM

I can't express how much I want to make a wall shelving unit for you.