* * * * * 8 votes

Your collection - post a photo - show us what'cha got!

#5101 SweetP1983   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   274 Posts   Joined 6.4 Years Ago  

Posted 28 July 2013 - 10:51 PM

Not much but here is my collection.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
135068.png]

#5102 Ferrari Racer   Amiibo Wars: Wave 4 CAGiversary!   3294 Posts   Joined 3.8 Years Ago  

Ferrari Racer

Posted 28 July 2013 - 11:17 PM

dhbyit.jpg

A closeup pic of my computer deck. Yes I game on my Macbook Pro sometimes. Don't hate.

i7Twy8k.jpg

#5103 Squarehard   Nyaa~ CAGiversary!   14836 Posts   Joined 7.3 Years Ago  

Posted 29 July 2013 - 12:15 AM

Not much but here is my collection.

Huzzah for collection pics! :D

mew.gif?t=1406933044mew2.gif?t=1406933043

#5104 Vinny   Bang, bang... pew... CAGiversary!   19729 Posts   Joined 10.7 Years Ago  

Posted 29 July 2013 - 02:40 AM

The best part about having a small selection is that you usually only have good games. ;)

Currently playing: 

:ps4: Last of Us Remastered - :applause: 

fyreboltx.png

║My Tradelists: Games, Guides & Game Related GoodiesWantlist

#5105 kermit036   ready P1 CAGiversary!   249 Posts   Joined 6.4 Years Ago  

Posted 03 August 2013 - 03:22 AM

Saw that this thread was on the second page and took pics of my collection to fix that. BTW my floor isn't usually this clean. There seems to always be controllers or recent pick ups on my floor. Preemptive apology if you can't make out individual titles. Can't figure out my camera.

Overview!

9390460830_4436081146_c.jpg

To the left of the overview shot is my red 6 slot beast

9387637417_be44ef9f5c_c.jpg

Behind the overview shot is my boardgame/console box shelf and my tiny tiny kitchen.

9390410262_b9192d2fb1_c.jpg

Also behind is my PS1 and Gamecube shelves.

9390419856_be9777a04a_c.jpg

Library return shelf and anime shelf.

9390458034_43b1668d28_c.jpg

9390440440_b8e821579a_c.jpg

Boxed SNES, N64, Odyssey, Atari 2600, 32X, 3DO, Sega CD, Saturn, an PS2 CEs

9390455216_317e60a2d2_c.jpg

9390437662_da27c59a2b_c.jpg

Sorry for the blurriness. Rarer titles are Snatcher, Panzer Dragoon Saga, Magic Knight Rayearth.

9387658499_3fc949bde5_c.jpg

This shelf runs two rows deep. Top is all loose NES. Below that is boxed NES, Game Boy family, Neo Geo Pocket. Behind is my Master System games. Below that is PS3 and DS. Second bottom is all boxed Genesis titles. The bottom shelf holds to many DVDs.

9390452120_2327267ae4_c.jpg

Loose SNES and console shelf 1. I didn't even attempt to take a picture of the SNES spines. Notables are Earthbound, Chrono Trigger, and all Mega Man games.

9387672849_b37a3c8dcd_c.jpg

TV and console shelf 2.
9387670083_7f5c3e0157_c.jpg

Loose genesis games and controller storage. Blue shelf holds 2 deep. It has my PS2 collection, Wii and PSP games. On top are my import Saturn stuff and Turbografx 16 stuff.

9387667103_a44168af32_c.jpg

I also have a comic book shelf and plush/ toy shelves I didn't take pictures of. I hope you have enjoyed my collection pics. Hopefully we don't see this thread back on the second page.

#5106 Artrigis   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   666 Posts   Joined 3.9 Years Ago  

Posted 03 August 2013 - 04:24 AM

Not my collection no, sadly =(

But I just had to share this! lol

http://www.nintendoa...threadid=102447

#5107 Deader2818   Flipadelphia! CAGiversary!   7957 Posts   Joined 3.1 Years Ago  

Posted 03 August 2013 - 04:34 AM

Not all that impressive but I wanted to share.

2013-08-03_00-24-17_147.jpg

2013-08-03_00-26-08_439.jpg

Want Amazon Prime for cheap? Send me a message for info.

Deader2818.png

#5108 Vinny   Bang, bang... pew... CAGiversary!   19729 Posts   Joined 10.7 Years Ago  

Posted 03 August 2013 - 04:45 AM

I also have a comic book shelf and plush/ toy shelves I didn't take pictures of. I hope you have enjoyed my collection pics. Hopefully we don't see this thread back on the second page.

Love the collection... but I'm more jealous of all the space you have. :lol:  

Those games are worth thousands... and he's got Miller Lite and Pabst. I guess we know where his money went.

Not all that impressive but I wanted to share.

I like the floating shelves! Very cool!

Currently playing: 

fyreboltx.png

#5109 wiggyx   Dorkity-dork-dork CAGiversary!   1414 Posts   Joined 3.3 Years Ago  

Posted 03 August 2013 - 04:55 AM

Meh. Not impressed by multiple copies of excessively pricey games. If those were mine, I'd sell em as fast as humanly possible so I could buy something worth playing.

#5110 ZombieToast   He wears a disguise to look like human guys. CAGiversary!   3058 Posts   Joined 4.1 Years Ago  

Posted 03 August 2013 - 11:33 AM

Seriously...I know the game is worth money, but it's not good, so I don't find it particularly interesting that he has multiples.

#5111 needler420   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1976 Posts   Joined 4.6 Years Ago  

Posted 03 August 2013 - 04:31 PM

I don't get how some of you criticize him for his collecting habits but when someone does it to you, then you guys take it as a personal attack. It's obvious he didn't buy those games because they are good. And if they were good you still wouldn't buy multiples.

Some of you last few posters are just as bad if not worse. Maybe you don't own super expensive multiples of stadium events but your collection is just as worthless when you played less then half of what you own and tell yourself you'll get to it when you retire. Collecting just for the sake of owning something is just as bad.

Love the collection... but I'm more jealous of all the space you have. :lol:  

Those games are worth thousands... and he's got Miller Lite and Pabst. I guess we know where his money went.

I like the floating shelves! Very cool!

Yeah I agree that's like owning a million dollar home and yet your favorite drink is Budweiser.  Should be drinking imports.  People do that though they will fund something by using cheap generics of something else. I do it in different aspects.

needler420.png

#5112 salty tbone   Flipmode Squad CAGiversary!   2873 Posts   Joined 7.5 Years Ago  

salty tbone

Posted 03 August 2013 - 05:09 PM

Different people have different interests. Deal with it.
[URL="http://www.goozex.com/trading/asp/goozexprofile.asp?id=558134175419"][/URL]

#5113 needler420   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1976 Posts   Joined 4.6 Years Ago  

Posted 03 August 2013 - 05:56 PM

Different people have different interests. Deal with it.

That's exactly what I told you and others before as I criticized you're guys collecting habits.

needler420.png

#5114 salty tbone   Flipmode Squad CAGiversary!   2873 Posts   Joined 7.5 Years Ago  

salty tbone

Posted 03 August 2013 - 06:15 PM

And yet you still can't handle people who spend their own money differently than you. Go figure.
[URL="http://www.goozex.com/trading/asp/goozexprofile.asp?id=558134175419"][/URL]

#5115 needler420   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1976 Posts   Joined 4.6 Years Ago  

Posted 03 August 2013 - 06:28 PM

And yet you still can't handle people who spend their own money differently than you. Go figure.

Just like the people in the last few posts who criticize the person who owns multiple copies of stadium events. Go figure. :dunce:

Meh. Not impressed by multiple copies of excessively pricey games. If those were mine, I'd sell em as fast as humanly possible so I could buy something worth playing.

Seriously...I know the game is worth money, but it's not good, so I don't find it particularly interesting that he has multiples.

needler420.png

#5116 skiizim   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   8445 Posts   Joined 6.5 Years Ago  

Posted 03 August 2013 - 10:00 PM

Didn't you criticize people just for having a collection, as far as Stadium Events goes it's cool if you have two copies but a little overkill. Personally I would have been impressed if he had a gold copy of Nintendo World Championship.

@Vinny, I noticed the beer before I saw the games, it left a bitter taste in my mouth.

EDIT: I remember now, you were criticizing people about having a collection and not being a "real" gamer.

#5117 salty tbone   Flipmode Squad CAGiversary!   2873 Posts   Joined 7.5 Years Ago  

salty tbone

Posted 03 August 2013 - 10:58 PM

Just like the people in the last few posts who criticize the person who owns multiple copies of stadium events. Go figure. :dunce:

And what's your point and how does that relate to me? If you can't tell the difference in tone between their posts and your obvious trolling of this thread, than you should save the cute emoticons for yourself.

#5118 Vinny   Bang, bang... pew... CAGiversary!   19729 Posts   Joined 10.7 Years Ago  

Posted 03 August 2013 - 11:01 PM

Don't get me wrong, I only pointed out the beer due to its context. This guy's trying to show off an impressive collection of some of the rarest, most valuable games in existence... but does it with some of the crappiest beer.

As a poor college student, I drank my fair share of Miller Lite since, when you just want something cheap to get drunk on, it's no worse than anything else out there.

EDIT: I remember now, you were criticizing people about having a collection and not being a "real" gamer.

I also love that needler felt the need to point out people are selling "illegal" repo games when he admitted to using unemployment money to buy drugs.

Currently playing: 

fyreboltx.png

#5119 needler420   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1976 Posts   Joined 4.6 Years Ago  

Posted 04 August 2013 - 01:04 AM

Don't get me wrong, I only pointed out the beer due to its context. This guy's trying to show off an impressive collection of some of the rarest, most valuable games in existence... but does it with some of the crappiest beer.

As a poor college student, I drank my fair share of Miller Lite since, when you just want something cheap to get drunk on, it's no worse than anything else out there.

I also love that needler felt the need to point out people are selling "illegal" repo games when he admitted to using unemployment money to buy drugs.

I don't  remember admitting to that but it's not illegal or even against the terms of service to admit to drug use you did in the past. It's illegal to be in possession of them. It's not illegal to say you smoked weed with your college loans back in college.

It is illegal and against the TOS of the site to sell repros or any piracy related content.

needler420.png

#5120 needler420   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1976 Posts   Joined 4.6 Years Ago  

Posted 04 August 2013 - 01:17 AM

Didn't you criticize people just for having a collection, as far as Stadium Events goes it's cool if you have two copies but a little overkill. Personally I would have been impressed if he had a gold copy of Nintendo World Championship.

@Vinny, I noticed the beer before I saw the games, it left a bitter taste in my mouth.

Not just anyone with a collection. Even I own a collection.

People who have a collection that is ridiculous or almost hoarder level. I think that is overkill just as you think the person who owns two copies of stadium events is overkill as you stated.

everyone is entitled to their own opinion and we're not all the same critic.

needler420.png

#5121 dodgeme   Shadow the Hedgehog CAGiversary!   2731 Posts   Joined 7.6 Years Ago  

Posted 04 August 2013 - 05:43 AM

Well since this thread has been trolled off course again and I bought a new camera, figured it's a good time to get a new set of pictures up, of my whole collection. Not really all that different from last time, other then my need for a new shelve for some more consoles. I am still trying to figure out all the settings on this camera, but it's been fun figuring out the aperture, exposure and all that fun stuff.

Up first, is the obligatory look at my TV and all the stuff around it. Running out of room with the new Boston Acoustics center speaker taking up most of my bottom shelve. Had to move the Genesis to the top of a speaker, and I don't have the room I thought I would for a shelve as I crammed a subwoofer in to the right side.

RRq3yvp.jpg

Updated look at my main gaming shelve. Moved a few things around but generally pretty similar. Couple of new games here and there as well.

CRqLHR4.jpg

And some close-ups.

A few of the hidden CE's include SFIV, Catherine, Assassins Creed. Also get a look at my Nintendo Stuff.

PnIrZaH.jpg

Here's my Sega Genesis games. Had the stuff in order at one time but seems my popular games end up at the bottom shelve. Other then that only a few new games such as Thunderforce III, and Crusader of Centy.

D5qqxP5.jpg

Bottom shelve has sort of turned into a collection of controllers.

kzxzUPV.jpg

Close-up of the N64 games and Jag games.

HtvZ5ZA.jpg

Other main shelve.

3nWBddE.jpg

Close-ups

Movies haven't changed all too much

H3Olebb.jpg

mtNkROg.jpg

NES, PS1, TG-16

tXrOgHY.jpg

Handhelds and SNES (The SFC games is The Firemen)

DQ1EtWy.jpg

All my spare consoles. Unfortunatly the SNES Mini, NES Mini, and the Jag are all dead.

TKGPXI9.jpg

Posted Image

#5122 drtomoe123   OBJECTION!!! CAGiversary!   565 Posts   Joined 7.3 Years Ago  

Posted 04 August 2013 - 06:40 AM

Please excuse the horrible iPhone picture, but here's a good chunk of my PS1 collection. I'm right around 210 PS1 games as of now.

IGzugj7l.jpg

#5123 wiggyx   Dorkity-dork-dork CAGiversary!   1414 Posts   Joined 3.3 Years Ago  

Posted 04 August 2013 - 08:47 PM

I don't get how some of you criticize him for his collecting habits but when someone does it to you, then you guys take it as a personal attack. It's obvious he didn't buy those games because they are good. And if they were good you still wouldn't buy multiples.

Some of you last few posters are just as bad if not worse. Maybe you don't own super expensive multiples of stadium events but your collection is just as worthless when you played less then half of what you own and tell yourself you'll get to it when you retire. Collecting just for the sake of owning something is just as bad.

Yeah I agree that's like owning a million dollar home and yet your favorite drink is Budweiser.  Should be drinking imports.  People do that though they will fund something by using cheap generics of something else. I do it in different aspects.

Meh. Not impressed by your self-contradicting and trollish post.  If I were you, I'd prolly just skip the CAG posting and smoke some pot so as to not bother the people who's posts are worth reading null_zpsb486bb06.gif

#5124 Vinny   Bang, bang... pew... CAGiversary!   19729 Posts   Joined 10.7 Years Ago  

Posted 05 August 2013 - 05:00 AM

Please excuse the horrible iPhone picture, but here's a good chunk of my PS1 collection. I'm right around 210 PS1 games as of now.

Nice. I'm actually surprised that we don't more collection with lots of PS1 games. Wish the picture was better so we could see what games you have...

Currently playing: 

fyreboltx.png

#5125 R3DH3R0   11 Years and Counting CAGiversary!   2004 Posts   Joined 11.6 Years Ago  

Posted 05 August 2013 - 06:47 AM

Well since this thread has been trolled off course again and I bought a new camera, figured it's a good time to get a new set of pictures up, of my whole collection. Not really all that different from last time, other then my need for a new shelve for some more consoles. I am still trying to figure out all the settings on this camera, but it's been fun figuring out the aperture, exposure and all that fun stuff.

Up first, is the obligatory look at my TV and all the stuff around it. Running out of room with the new Boston Acoustics center speaker taking up most of my bottom shelve. Had to move the Genesis to the top of a speaker, and I don't have the room I thought I would for a shelve as I crammed a subwoofer in to the right side.

Nice collection. Did you have any trouble with the Watchmen CE Blu? I had to go through three :[ Bought it at WBshop.com, first two came with the box corners completely ripped apart at the seam (paper seam). 

And what's with everyone fighting? I don't come to this thread to look at people bitching at each other, I come to look at people's bad ass collections. Haha. Speaking of which, I should really take pics of mine when I clean everything up.

Formerly aTaRiFrEaK223

#5126 Bing147   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   948 Posts   Joined 11.3 Years Ago  

Posted 05 August 2013 - 04:25 PM

This is a test to see if this works.

Spoiler

www.vg-force.com

#5127 Squarehard   Nyaa~ CAGiversary!   14836 Posts   Joined 7.3 Years Ago  

Posted 05 August 2013 - 04:29 PM

It works, but spoilers are overrated.  Let it all hang out! :D

mew.gif?t=1406933044mew2.gif?t=1406933043

#5128 Bing147   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   948 Posts   Joined 11.3 Years Ago  

Posted 05 August 2013 - 04:34 PM

Alright! So I have a crap ton of stuff to show, I uploaded pictures of my whole collection. 64 pictures total. I'll be using spoiler tags to organize it and make it so that the thread isn't a complete bandwidth killer unless you want it to be. The only things not shown are my PS3, 360, Wii, 3DS, and GBA SP though the games are shown. Those aren't in the game room.

System Overview:

Spoiler

www.vg-force.com

#5129 Bing147   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   948 Posts   Joined 11.3 Years Ago  

Posted 05 August 2013 - 04:34 PM

It works, but spoilers are overrated.  Let it all hang out! :D

I'd love to but with 64 pictures, it just seems like overkill.

www.vg-force.com

#5130 Bing147   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   948 Posts   Joined 11.3 Years Ago  

Posted 05 August 2013 - 04:41 PM

Shelving Units:

Spoiler

System Boxes (doesn't include my current stuff, 360, ps3, wii, 3ds, those are all set aside)
Spoiler

Awesome Accessories, some boxed
Spoiler

Controller Bin and Shipping Center:
Spoiler

www.vg-force.com