This movie is so damn intense, my favorite movie of 2009 is...

Poor2More

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)
I am talking about Hurt Locker, this is definitly my favorite movie of 2009. This movie seems so damn real. best war movie ever. What did you guys think about it?

Last edited by a moderator:
What kind of retarded $$$$$$ has seen an 'intenst' movie, you illiterate fuck?

You're still an illiterate fuck, and your visually edited OP proves it, dummy.

[quote name='manthing']What kind of retarded $$$$$$ has seen an 'intenst' movie, you illiterate fuck?[/QUOTE]

:roll: "Internet tough guy", guess even outside of GameFaqs they exist

[quote name='Poor2More']:roll: "Internet tough guy", guess even outside of GameFaqs they exist[/QUOTE]

Nah, manthing is just a biter, from what I hear.

[quote name='manthing']what kind of retarded $$$$$$ has seen an 'intenst' movie, you illiterate fuck?

you're still an illiterate fuck, and your visually edited op proves it, dummy.[/quote]

o_o

[quote name='manthing']What kind of retarded $$$$$$ has seen an 'intenst' movie, you illiterate fuck?

You're still an illiterate fuck, and your visually edited OP proves it, dummy.[/QUOTE]

I edited it to pleas you, cause I know you cant sleep at night if someone spells something wrong on the internet

[quote name='Poor2More']I edited it to pleas you, cause I know you cant sleep at night if someone spells something wrong on the internet[/QUOTE]

I hope you're ready to hurt his fragile feelings again, you spelled "please" as "pleas".

[quote name='Squall835']I hope you're ready to hurt his fragile feelings again, you spelled "please" as "pleas".[/QUOTE]

lol, he is going to be tossing and turning all night now

[quote name='crunchb3rry']At least he's not Native American. Otherwise he would have said intents.[/QUOTE]

lol i know its wrong to laugh but its funny. that said yes hurt locker is a great movie but damn op youre only now seeing it? did you check it out because it got oscar nominations?

[quote name='lokizz']lol i know its wrong to laugh but its funny. that said yes hurt locker is a great movie but damn op youre only now seeing it? did you check it out because it got oscar nominations?[/QUOTE]

Honestly, I always wanted to see it and finally purchased it at a used store

bread's done
Back