Dawn of the Dead (2004) BD $9.99

[quote name='Sporadic']I wish they would release the theatrical version in HD. Much better pacing wise.[/QUOTE]
its 9 minutes of extra footage :lol:

its not like LOTR extended 800 hour edition

[quote name='styl3s']its 9 minutes of extra footage :lol:

its not like LOTR extended 800 hour edition[/QUOTE]

Problem is, it's 9 minutes of bad extra footage that brings the movie down. The theatrical edition is much more tight.

I already own the HD-DVD so I'm hesitant to buy it on Blu-Ray but that is a pretty damn good price.

[quote name='Sporadic']Problem is, it's 9 minutes of bad extra footage that brings the movie down. The theatrical edition is much more tight.[/QUOTE]
i disagree the 9 minutes makes the film better, you learn more about the characters which allows you to actually care about them instead of rushing through the story

but some people view movies differently, i actually like to learn about the characters since im investing and hour and 30 minutes watching them, kinda pointless when someone dies without caring about them it takes away the suspense

Thanks OP, in for 1. Already have it on DVD, but I love this movie. Favorite zombie film (just barely passing Zombieland, which I view as more of a comedy with incidental zombies).

Shawn of the Dead!

shaun-of-the-dead1_1.jpg

Interestingly, they also censored the "unrated" version of the home release. There was a nude woman walking down the road during the early portions of the film and they CG'd in fake blood over the car's windshield.

I could care less about the nudity being gone, but it's still bullshit when you buy the "unrated" version and find that it was censored.

bread's done
Back