Free avatar clothing codes for female CAG - XBOX 360

oasisboy

Banned
I have 2 avatar clothing codes (XBOX 360) for the first female CAG that responds to the following question.

What is the name of Master Chief's female friend who talks to him all the time. Hint: she is a hologram.

First FEMALE CAG that responds gets the following:

1. Code for "Beatles" Rockband avatar Ladies t-shirt
2. Code for XBOX VIP Ladies Hoodie that was only available to retail employees that sell Microsoft products.

Edit: I will need some evidence that you are a female CAG by either your screenname, signature or your CAG Avatar.

[quote name='DcupsOfJustice']Cortana. Yay! It is sexist, but only when it means bad things for me.[/QUOTE]

That's the right answer. I dont want to sound like an asshole, but do you have some type of proof that you are a female CAG? You just joined in January and your screen name sounds quite interesting...:lol:

Ok, I think I am going to go with evilpinkbunny because I noticed dcupsofjustice just added her mouse picture and xbl account to her profile.

I will send the codes to evilpinkbunny by xbox live in 30 minutes or so. Sorry dcupsofjustice, you only have 2 posts on CAG and pinkbunny has 8, plus she has been here much longer.

[quote name='dieresis'](S)he'll live.[/QUOTE]

I loled. But they truly both seem to be female going by gamertags. Who wants to roleplay a female on LIVE? I cant imagine how much hate that would bring.

Of course easily done if you never talked in voice chat : )

[quote name='Metalic']I loled. But they truly both seem to be female going by gamertags. Who wants to roleplay a female on LIVE? I cant imagine how much hate that would bring.

Of course easily done if you never talked in voice chat : )[/QUOTE]
Yeah, I thought "DcupsOfJustice" kinda gave it away...
Protip: D Cups is the size of something, google image it.

agreed this thread segregates the males out from a potential freebie.

Whatever happened to the rights we males have and deserve?

this is an outrage!

meh. i just figured out how to put stuff on my profile. plus, you have to wait a month from joining before you can give feedback to people (lame).

how does one put the avatar and games thingy on there?

Thanks to oasisboy, evil has triumphed over justice. :cry:
[quote name='evilpinkbunny']woo hoo having a vag finally got me something i wanted! *does the happy dance*[/QUOTE]Obviously you've been using it wrong.

[quote name='evilpinkbunny']woo hoo having a vag finally got me something i wanted! *does the happy dance*[/QUOTE]
I require for you to upload and post the pics of said vag and time stamp them as well.. :cool:
I also urge you to take the vag pix from all possible angles
just for..just for validation and confirmation that a female has won the prize and nothing else after that of course :)

[quote name='cRodz']I require for you to upload and post the pics of said vag and time stamp them as well.. :cool:
I also urge you to take the vag pix from all possible angles
just for..just for validation and confirmation that a female has won the prize and nothing else after that of course :)[/QUOTE]

depending on picture quality you could make anything look like a vag. Also with the right picture editing tools i am sure i can come up with something.

[quote name='evilpinkbunny']depending on picture quality you could make anything look like a vag. Also with the right picture editing tools i am sure i can come up with something.[/QUOTE]
i understand..
well, then a full body shot is in order!

a Body shot then a Vag shot
After all, no man has boobs or a vagina.

Again, for confirmation and validation reasons of course ;)

small cups, probably yes. They may need to work out the chest area and lose a bit of weight but....

men dont have a vagina!
!!!!!!!!!! :hot:

[quote name='cRodz']i understand..
well, then a full body shot is in order!

a Body shot then a Vag shot
After all, no man has boobs or a vagina.

Again, for confirmation and validation reasons of course ;)[/QUOTE]

What if they are "special" men. I am sure you can find pictures out there of something like that. If chicks can have dicks then men can have clits.

[quote name='Kerig']Dcups has over 30,000 gamerscore on XBL (congrats, by the look of it you just hit 30k about a week ago). I don't think her account was created last month to get a free avatar shirt...

http://live.xbox.com/en-US/profile/profile.aspx?GamerTag=DcupsOfJustice[/QUOTE]

You made a point there. But only 2 posts on CAG? come on, you need to be more involved in CAG. Also, I noticed that she added her profile picture right after she answered my question which made the whole thing suspicious.

[quote name='cRodz']agreed this thread segregates the males out from a potential freebie.

Whatever happened to the rights we males have and deserve?

this is an outrage![/QUOTE]

Dude, this was for female avatar clothing. You want female avatar clothing? Lame.

bread's done
Back