Competition: Borderlands for Xbox 360

John

Administrator
Staff member
Feedback
10 (100%)
[preview][rightimg]http://www.cheapassgamer.com/media/gameimages/live_285.jpg[/rightimg]Time for another competition, this time for the excellent co-op shooter Borderlands on Xbox 360. To enter, all you need to do is add Borderlands (the 360 version) to your CAG wish list - that's it! At the end of the week we'll randomly pick a UK CAG from all the entrants - good luck![/preview]

Contest over, congratulations to Fnerk!

Questions and Answers
Q: How do I add a game to my wish list?
A: Go to your wish list (it's under "games & collections" in the nav bar), and use the "add game" field to search for games you want to add.

Q: When are you going to pick a winner?
A: Friday, 19th February 2010.

Q: I've won a CAG competition before. Can I enter this one?
A: Of course!

Q: What's the point of the wish list?
A: It lets you see all the lowest prices of games you want, and it's a big part of how the CAG Marketplace works - when another CAG has a game available to sell or trade to you that's on your wish list, you'll see it in the Marketplace.

Q: Do I have to register to enter this competition?
A: Yes - but it's quick, easy and free to register. (Just click "register" in the nav bar at the top of the page.)

Q: How will I know if I win?
A: We'll contact you via a private message in the forums if you win.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice Competition :D has been added to my wish list and did not know about that feature so might have to go adding more to keep track of prices :D

As someone who uses the UK forum a lot (I shop mostly from UK online shops), can I enter this, even though I don't live in the UK?

[quote name='totoguy']As someone who uses the UK forum a lot (I shop mostly from UK online shops), can I enter this, even though I don't live in the UK?[/QUOTE]

If you browse the site in UK mode and you don't live somewhere that's prohibitvely expensive to ship to, you can enter.

i'm after this game since long, i somewhat get excuses to delay playing it... dunno why.
it's already in my wish list, does it count or have i to delete and re-add to ...trigger something?

just paranoic, you know.

[quote name='babaz75']i'm after this game since long, i somewhat get excuses to delay playing it... dunno why.
it's already in my wish list, does it count or have i to delete and re-add to ...trigger something?

just paranoic, you know.[/QUOTE]

Nope, you don't have to re-add it.

[quote name='John']If you browse the site in UK mode and you don't live somewhere that's prohibitvely expensive to ship to, you can enter.[/QUOTE]

Thanks! Finally a non-digital-reward giveaway I can sign up to. Game added to wishlist :)

As for the shipping, it should be pretty cheap (few pounds at most), and either way, I am willing to pay for it myself if I win.

Just did the random draw out of the 126 entries - congratulations to Fnerk, check your PM inbox!

bread's done
Back