The Conduit at Amazon for $13.94

dogfishfiend

CAGiversary!
Amazon has The Conduit for $13.94. Is it worth it at this price? As usual, I've got quite a backlog of games to play, but I've been wanting to try this one for some time. I live in downtown DC so I'm interested in seeing how it's depicted in the game.

UPDATE: It's not offered by Amazon. No Prime, no deal.

Last edited by a moderator:
I liked it. The controls are awesome, second to none. This is what we've hoped for from every single first person game for the wii, EVERYTHING is customizable.

That said, being a low budget studio, the game itself suffers. It's a linear story in linear levels with no surprises and decent action. The AI is kinda weak and the enemies need some work. It's not a bad game by any means, but it's not going to win any awards for anything other than controls.

But, for $14, hell yes.

Edit: I paid $50 for it and only slightly regret it. This was one of those titles that I wanted to do well, so I made sure to support the company behind it. I really hope High Voltage Software becomes a powerhouse because they've got a lot of great foundation to become one the greats. Good ideas and good implementation, they just need more money to push a title over the top.

[quote name='Felder71']Not from Amazon, so shipping is $8 and no Prime. Kills the deal, for the most part.[/QUOTE]

Nice catch. I missed that. No deal!

bread's done
Back