Marvel: Ultimate Alliance -- Gold Or Platinum (360)

Cheapskate

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Does anyone know where to find M:UA Gold Edition or M:UA Special Edition Platinum Hits for Xbox360 for a decent price?

I was too much of a CAG to spend more on the DLC for the game than you can buy the actual game for at Gamestop, and now that Activision has removed all M:UA and M:UA2 DLC from XBL and PSN, the only place you can get the extra characters for the first game is from the above two versions of the game. And you can find them anywhere it seems like...no copies at Best Buy or Walmart or Target or even Gamestop. Amazon and Ebay have them, but Platinum hits is like $30, and Gold is more than that...and I'm too much of a CAG to spend more than $20 on a copy that I want just to get the extra characters.

So...anyone got any leads?

glyde has the game for like 4 bucks

not sure what version u'd end up getting though...use KOTAKU as coupon code and with shipping its only like 4 bucks

Dude the toysrus by me has like 30 copies of the platinum hits edition, try them been to two different toysrus in the phoenix area and they both had at least 10 I believe they are 19.99. Ill double check later since I'm going that way tonight.

bread's done
Back