The some random dude looks like CheapyD thread! (now looking for CAGCast look alikes)

CaseyRyback

Staff member
Feedback
131 (100%)
Have at it guys. I am stickying this since apparently everyone who is bald and tall looks like this guy. Now you will have a place where all these pictures and comics can be collected for your viewing pleasure. I expect to see some great pictures and comics in this thread, so please don't disappoint! Dig deep and reach for the stars!

Last edited by a moderator:
ps1u.jpg

Cheapy in 30 years

[quote name='Brownjohn']Oh man. I have a feeling this thread is going to be epic.[/QUOTE]

If it gets too crazy I will lock it, but I just want to give an outlet to all those people who like to post topics related to faux Cheapy's.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']If it gets too crazy I will lock it, but I just want to give an outlet to all those people who like to post topics related to faux Cheapy's.[/QUOTE]

I hate these threads but secretly love them. OMG, Cheapy is that you?

britney-spears-bald-400a030207.jpg

[quote name='Nintendonly']Yes! I'm already loving this thread!

[/QUOTE]

You do realize this thread is mocking celebrating you, right?
f-Bald-Man-6537.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Wasn't there already one of these a while ago?

I swear there was an aggregate thread for pictures of bald white guys. Probably sustained by GuileWasNK and/or Strell.

[quote name='hungryheepo']lol hahah i love this

l_7d67c68815e7f862654a62b69bac117b1.png
[/QUOTE]Might want to make sure the photo you're going to post actually exists before posting.

[quote name='hungryheepo']lol hahah i love this

l_7d67c68815e7f862654a62b69bac117b1.png
[/QUOTE]

Well it's mostly white and has no hair. It kinda reminds me of Cheapy.

bread's done
Back