Need cheat help

leung19

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Ok i'm planning on playing my PS2 again. I gave up the idea of buying PS3 due to no able to play PS2 game plus i already have 360 and Wii

I have not play PS2 game for years, mainly use it to watch dvd.

I want to play GT4 again as i was never gotten too deep into that game.
However i do not want to waste all my time to get those license, i will be using a game save cheat to unlock them.

I know i need some kinda software to transfer those save game, but what do u i need?
code breaker? action remix??? game shark? i dont remember what i used to use. Can someone help me out????

I used a codebreaker version 10.1 to back-up all of my PS2 saves on my computer. There is an option that allows you to toss your saved games on a usb. It should work in reverse as well. Just download the save file, toss it on a usb and use the codebreaker in your ps2 to put it on your memory card. I have never had a problem backing up with codebreaker.

EDIT: I paid around $10-$20 about 2 years ago. It doesn't have to be a codebreaker. Any software that lets you move files form USB to mem card will work. This is just the only one I have experience with and has decent reviews.

bread's done
Back