B1G1 7 Week Rental at Blockbuster Coupon for Charity (In-Store Only)

odin08

CAGiversary!
I was there yesterday picking up RE5 again for $20 for the DLC and they asked if I wanted to donate $1 to a multiple sclerosis foundation for kids and I would get this coupon in return. The cause is nice and the coupon makes it even better. The coupon expires at the end of March. However, I lost the coupon somehow so I can't remember anymore details.

Edit: DVDs Only

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='JLazzuri']Must be a franchise store. Haven't heard anything about this through corporate. YMMV[/QUOTE]

Same here. I just got back from work and read all the communication updates for the last two weeks and I got nothing.

Hmm, I'm gonna have to check this out. Since netflix/redbox, I can't stand blockbuster; raping their customer's wallets, refusing to rent their movies for less than 5 bucks a pop?! But if there's good deals on there, I will probably have to get one. That is, if any BB besides yours is actually doing this, lol.

[quote name='unopepito06']Hmm, I'm gonna have to check this out. Since netflix/redbox, I can't stand blockbuster; raping their customer's wallets, refusing to rent their movies for less than 5 bucks a pop?! But if there's good deals on there, I will probably have to get one. That is, if any BB besides yours is actually doing this, lol.[/QUOTE]

More than a week later and there's nothing on my end. My SM is usually on top of promotions like this. It seems to be a franchise promotion.

bread's done
Back