Blockbuster: Trade-in 2 and get FFXIII and/or GoW3 for $9.99 + Tax

^ done, and delete if posted. don't give me gripe about not searching the forums thoroughly enough. i'm just trying to share a deal that i didn't come across on CAG yet.

[quote name='DaNaD']^ done, and delete if posted. don't give me gripe about not searching the forums thoroughly enough. i'm just trying to share a deal that i didn't come across on CAG yet.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for sharing! Much better offer when compared to the Gamestop deal.

[quote name='leopaw']Thanks for sharing! Much better offer when compared to the Gamestop deal.[/QUOTE]
They are both shitty deals for what they are asking. For both you are spending/trading over $80 in games to get a $60 game.

[quote name='polishpride212']For both you are spending/trading over $80 in games to get a $60 game.[/QUOTE]
not necessarily, Batman: AA was $10 at Sam's Club a few weeks ago, and ODST is $30 at select Costco's clearing them out. not to mention that GH:VH was free with GH5 the first month that GH5 was released...

Well, I guess if you buy VH and rogue warrior used from GS with CAG16+Edge, you'd spend about 40 with free shipping, so then the final cost would be about 50 for either. You'd only be saving 10 dollars after all that...

[quote name='RolePlayer']Should edit your title to say trade in 2 specified games and get those games 9.99. Very misleading.[/QUOTE]
Really? At this point, how can it not be understood? >_>;

It works for any 60$ new game, not just those two titles. I don't know if the giftcard deal stacks with this deal, those two specific games come with a 5$ gc when pre-ordered and paid off in full(early or when you pick it up, doesn't matter).

Seeing as how most BBV's don't even get retail games now unless it's a pre-ordered title, I would imagine it does stack, but I have no idea how to even do this trade-in deal on the employee side of things and figure I won't need to because no one will ever use it at my store.

lol pre-order and hope your blockbuster stays open for at least a few weeks.

[quote name='guitar1god']Does anybody know if blockbuster will take the promotional version of gh van halen that came with gh5?[/QUOTE]

doubt it

[quote name='jer7583']lol pre-order and hope your blockbuster stays open for at least a few weeks.[/QUOTE]

dude i preordered starcraft ghost from gamerush a couple of years back, when the word finally hit that the game was scrapped blockbuster didnt have any record of my preorder(i paid fully with store credit) so i lost out then the store closed...so ya hope their store stays open and your game doesnt get delayed or cancelled....back on topic lol pretty meh trade deal

bread's done
Back