Street Fighter IV Snuggie for $10 or less at FYE

apathylad

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
I went to a FYE and saw this thing for $9.99, and it retails for $19.99. I was debating whether or not I should bother posting this deal on the site, but after I saw the Metroid thong, I figured, sure, why not? Now I wonder if this snuggie would keep a person warm if he or she's only wearing a Metroid thong underneath. :lol:

Pictures here (via Destructoid).

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='flount']I think I almost puked when I first spotted one of those.[/QUOTE]

Blankets make you want to puke? Are you Mr. Freeze?

Saw a fairly recent giantbomb video on this snuggie. It was simply hilarious. But I'll never buy one of these as it will dishonor all that I have lived for.

I saw a Transformers one as well as the others listed at mine. If it's down to $10 now I might actually buy it.

Snuggie: the only way to accurately and effectively throw your dog/child off of you while snuggled up playing video games.

The only redeeming part of the SFIV version is having Ken yell "Feel Me!" in the bottom right corner of the box.

street-fighter-snuggie.jpg

[quote name='Skoad']Oh damn, it is a Slanket! Nice, I know what I'm buying tomorrow![/QUOTE]

Where do you see that it is a slanket?

I can't help but imagine all the hypocrites that have gone in rants about how stupid snuggies are, and went out and bought this because of the design on it. I already know one.

[quote name='Ryukahn']Where do you see that it is a slanket?[/QUOTE]
That might be a "B" on the box that Kerig posted, looking at it more closely. I guess I'll find out tomorrow.

Is that a guy or a girl in the picture linked in the OP?

I'm waiting for the metroid suit snuggie to go with my new metroid thong

I sleep in mine every night... No I'm completely serious. My girlfriend got me one for my birthday last month! You would be surprised how warm and cozy it is... Now I can't sleep without it.

[quote name='o2012o']Blankets make you want to puke? Are you Mr. Freeze?[/QUOTE]

ROFL. Thank you for this, made my day.

Does anyone know where I can get one of these in SoCal? AFAIK there are no FYEs down here and it's been pretty cold/rainy lately. I'd love to snuggle up to some E. Honda.

[quote name='trogoldito']ROFL. Thank you for this, made my day.

Does anyone know where I can get one of these in SoCal? AFAIK there are no FYEs down here and it's been pretty cold/rainy lately. I'd love to snuggle up to some E. Honda.[/QUOTE]

I picked one up at Stonewood Mall in Downey, CA. There was one remaining on the shelf when I left, maybe you'll find it there if you live relatively close to there.

[quote name='apathylad']I picked one up at Stonewood Mall in Downey, CA. There was one remaining on the shelf when I left, maybe you'll find it there if you live relatively close to there.[/QUOTE]

Extremely Off-Topic but...

Omg...Stonewood Mall. I miss that place. Lived in Downey when I was a kid. Is it still an outdoor mall? Is Golf N Stuff still down the street?

[quote name='saetia']Extremely Off-Topic but...

Omg...Stonewood Mall. I miss that place. Lived in Downey when I was a kid. Is it still an outdoor mall? Is Golf N Stuff still down the street?[/QUOTE]

An outdoor mall? No, everything is indoors, but I do recall certain areas between stores having glass ceilings. When was Stonewood mall outdoors? Yeah, there's a Golf N Stuff by the 605, but I don't think I've been there in years.

Stonewood Mall went all-indoors around '85-86.
When it was outdoors, they had a great arcade, right next to Farrell's. Downey Resident 1974-84, Slanket fancier.

It looks like everyone is jumping on the snuggie bandwagon. This might be worth it for my friend who's is a big street fighter fan and his birthday is coming up.

... People are interested in this? >_>;

We've been overloaded with these at our store since Christmas. We have a bunch of Transformers and Street Fighter IV "Comfy Throws", but are sold out of Alice in Wonderland, Elvis Presley, etc. at the moment. All of them are $9.99.

In addition, I'm 99% sure the plain blue and pink ones are $7.50 (though they may be $5) if you're just looking for a Snuggie.

oOo I saw a bunch of these for 10 bucks at FYE/Sam Goody. There was also Family Guy, Star Trek, Transformers, and Naruto.

Yeah, I bought it. It looks even worse in person. But I think I might take it to my next game tournament to psyche out the competition.

18165_347893552984_595247984_4876137_5744877_n.jpg

Yeah, that's me.

[quote name='Ryukahn']That is pretty damn cool! Do they come in other video game designs!? :hot:[/QUOTE]

I'm pretty sure there is also a Kingdom Hearts II design as well, but I haven't seen this at FYE.

[quote name='Sonic9jct']I'm pretty sure there is also a Kingdom Hearts II design as well, but I haven't seen this at FYE.[/QUOTE]

There is, i've seen it at my FYE.

bread's done
Back