WarioWare Ashley Music... GET OUT OF MY HEAD...

pumbaa

CAGiversary!
Seriously, the only reason I play Ashley's games so much is because of the music. WareWare has great music on one of its stages always. Last time it was the Japanese stuff in Kit and Kats level. Now its these spooky voices singing ASHHHHHLEEY!

'GET OUT OF MY HEAD!!!

Who's the girl next door living in the haunted mansion?
You better learn my name 'cause I am ASHLEY!

Seriously, I've been looking for an mp3 of this song like crazy.

[quote name='zionoverfire']You know I always thought you were a bit crazy, but I didn't think the voices were compelling you to play crappy games.[/quote]

BAH! Actually Im rather enjoying WarioWare as much as I enjoyed the first one. Shows off DS' features quite well actually... but I think Touch n' Go is going to be the first full game to show off the systems capabilities (then... ANIMAL CROSSING!)

EDIT: It nice to know I'm not the only one addicted to the song.

[quote name='pumbaa'][quote name='zionoverfire']You know I always thought you were a bit crazy, but I didn't think the voices were compelling you to play crappy games.[/quote]

BAH! Actually Im rather enjoying WarioWare as much as I enjoyed the first one. [/quote]

See that's the key to your whole comment. When the first game is toatl crap you can't really have high expectations for the sequel.

[quote name='zion'][quote name='pumbaa'][quote name='zionoverfire']You know I always thought you were a bit crazy, but I didn't think the voices were compelling you to play crappy games.[/quote]

BAH! Actually Im rather enjoying WarioWare as much as I enjoyed the first one. [/quote]

See that's the key to your whole comment. When the first game is toatl crap you can't really have high expectations for the sequel.[/quote]

Get out of here. n00b! You're not welcome here!!! :twisted:

[quote name='MorPhiend'][quote name='zion'][quote name='pumbaa'][quote name='zionoverfire']You know I always thought you were a bit crazy, but I didn't think the voices were compelling you to play crappy games.[/quote]

See that's the key to your whole comment. When the first game is toatl crap you can't really have high expectations for the sequel.[/quote]

Get out of here. n00b! You're not welcome here!!! :twisted:[/quote]

BUUUUUURNED!

[quote name='Chris in Cali']Who's the girl next door living in the haunted mansion?
You better learn my name 'cause I am ASHLEY!

Seriously, I've been looking for an mp3 of this song like crazy.[/quote]

I have the MP3 of the japanese version (almost similar) I found on gamefaqs (had to wade through alot of crap to get it)... I would give you the ling, but now I can't find it :shock:

and yes... this song is annoying and cool at the same time :roll:

i actually am more hooked on Mike's theme song... "Go Go Mike!"

I can't believe you people like that music. It's terrible! WarioWare Touched is awesome, though. I'm glad I cracked and bought it ;)

[quote name='gizmogc']I love the Ashley music! Maybe she can have her own game "Touch Ashley"....Yes.....[/quote]

:shock:

Sounds like an Olsen Twins game...

[quote name='comapro']The quality of that recording at tripod is kinda bad. I have a much better recording of the Ashley theme song that I converted to MP3.

Get it here:
http://www.ttensai.com/wariowaretouched/[/quote]

1000000000000x times better quality, good work.

This song is making me want to get a DS with WarioWare..

That song is kickin' rad.

Taxicab Dog's theme song last time was awesome, too. and disco Jimmy's remix 1 intro.

I need to go play wario ware again.

[quote name='gizmogc']I love the Ashley music! Maybe she can have her own game "Touch Ashley"....Yes.....[/quote]

good idea, i would very much like to "touch ashley"

bread's done
Back