FREE peggle nights :D PC & MAC Version

It worked, thanks a bunch OP! by the way its worth mentioning the passport thing gives 10% a purchase. Could also be useful.

[quote name='simp1ysimon']is this the 360 dlc?[/QUOTE]

No it is the game for PC ....he pc version is actually a fullgame ...so in other words you dont need the original Peggle Game :)

[quote name='Blob3001']It worked, thanks a bunch OP! by the way its worth mentioning the passport thing gives 10% a purchase. Could also be useful.[/QUOTE]

What do you mean .. so I can get 10% off any PopCap game for being a member of passport?

[quote name='AndrewsAwesome4']What do you mean .. so I can get 10% off any PopCap game for being a member of passport?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, first purchase you get 10% off, second 15%, and from there on 20% off I think it said.

Thanks OP, Peggle rocks, play it all the time on my iphone lol

sweet, thanks OP! signed up, waiting for the email. B/t this and the Warcraft version, I enjoy getting this Peggle game for free!

If Peggle Nights existed for the 360 or PS3, then maybe this could be for those..but since its only on the PC..its PC ONLY

I'm thinking the OP will edit the headline (and I 5-starred it for you OP ;) )

[quote name='token2k6']If Peggle Nights existed for the 360 or PS3, then maybe this could be for those..but since its only on the PC..its PC ONLY[/QUOTE]

Peggle Nights does exist on the 360...

[quote name='token2k6']If Peggle Nights existed for the 360 or PS3, then maybe this could be for those..but since its only on the PC..its PC ONLY

I'm thinking the OP will edit the headline (and I 5-starred it for you OP ;) )[/QUOTE]

I actually have the DLC for 360

[quote name='token2k6']If Peggle Nights existed for the 360 or PS3, then maybe this could be for those..but since its only on the PC..its PC ONLY

I'm thinking the OP will edit the headline (and I 5-starred it for you OP ;) )[/QUOTE]

peggle nights is on both the 360 and PS3 lol silly :lol:

[quote name='sixghost']I signed up and it still says it's $20. What am I supposed to do after confirming the email?[/QUOTE]

I just confirmed it should show up in your cart with a -19.XX below the price of the game . Try a different webrowser ( that is all I can think of ) sorry man that sucks

Nearly forgot, you can get Peggle Extreme on Steam for free as well. It is like 5-6 maps I think? The boards you play on are Orange Box inspired (was originally to those who preordered the orange box on steam)

[quote name='KaOTiK']Nearly forgot, you can get Peggle Extreme on Steam for free as well. It is like 5-6 maps I think? The boards you play on are Orange Box inspired (was originally to those who preordered the orange box on steam)[/QUOTE]

It actually has 10 levels as well

oh my bad on the DLC..I was just looking as to what the site offered, and it just showed Peggle for those platforms. joke is on me.

I was just about to finally crack and buy peggle and now I do not have too thanks. Edit: it also works with the mac version.

I have one of PopCap's old level packs that they released a couple of years ago for Peggle Nights if anyone wants it.

[quote name='Nohbdy']I have one of PopCap's old level packs that they released a couple of years ago for Peggle Nights if anyone wants it.[/QUOTE]

can I have it?

Waiting for confirmation email right now. BTW...what video? There is no link in the OP.

Is it pretty easy to figure out once you're into your popcap passport account?

bread's done
Back