What is (are) your current favorite TV shows?

GuilewasNK

CAGiversary!
Feedback
110 (100%)
The only rule is the show has to still be in proiduction.

It's Mythbusters and Spartacus: Blood and Sand for me. Fortunately both are available on Netflix.

I could watch Mythbusters all day and be happy.

Spartacus is insane, but in a good way.

These
2r42bo8.jpg

Modern Family is the only must watch anymore. I would watch Smallville more if it weren't on Fridays. I still watch nip/tuck, not because it is good anymore, but it almost over.

I am waiting on V and Hung to come back.

Community is a really great show, they got a top notch cast.

Also USA has a few good ones. Psych and Burn Notice have been keeping my attention.

Rescue Me

How I Met Your Mother

Shoko Ga Shiratai ( its this Japanese show that gets into all kinds of interesting things in japan)

Venture Brothers

Monster Hunters

Deadliest Catch ( dunno if im still be as big of a fan since Phils death)

I Was Locked Up Abroad ( pretty educational show)

Psych ( just recently got into it very funny show)

Batman Brave and the Bold

Smile Honey ( Korean Drama)

Good Eats

True Blood

Entourage

Sportsnation

I watch alot of foreign shows that technically wouldnt count since by your rules many have already ended but by the time they get here theyre sort of old. And of the list theres like 5 I watch regularly the rest i see whenever theyre on or a dl them and watch at my conveinence but theyre all great shows.

Not necessarily in this order:

Lost
Desperate Housewives
Weeds
Dexter
Scrubs (though I haven't watched any of this season if it's still on--nor last season, though I have the Blu from an X-mas gift).
V
Flash Forward
Heroes

Modern Family
Lost
PTI
Around the Horn
Fringe

All that I can think of atm. I don't really watch TV besides baseball/hockey though.

Lost, The Tudors, Dexter...thatsabout it. I wanted to say V, but you can't polish a turd.

I guess I can write down Survivor and Big Brother as guilty pleasures.

The shows I regularly watch:

Lost
30 Rock
The Office
Psych
Mythbusters
House
Daily Show
Colbert Report

And I watch everything on Hulu or torrents. I've barely turned on the cable box in the past 2 months. I wouldn't pay for it, but cable is in my rent and it's $3 a month to upgrade to digital.

I'll honestly be glad when Lost is over, it's getting a little old and I'll enjoy having one less show to keep up with.

Oh shit, I forgot True Blood. That was a show I swore I'd never watch but was convinced to just give it a shot and do a blind buy when Amazon sold it dirt cheap. fucking awesome show.

Lost
Modern Family
The Office
America Best Dance Crew
So You Think You Can Dance
Chelsea Lately
VH1 Trash TV (current: Tool Academy)

[quote name='AndrewsAwesome4']ohh I forgot

ATTACK OF THE SHOW

Gotta love Olivia Munn[/QUOTE]

G4 is still a relevant channel? They sold out long ago.

The Venture Brothers
Superjail!
Dexter

[quote name='Rodimus']Anybody else watch Pawn Stars? I love that show.[/QUOTE]
I got into it last week after catching a couple episodes. A week later, I've got something like a dozen episodes on my DVR and I'm hooked.

[quote name='Rodimus']Anybody else watch Pawn Stars? I love that show.[/QUOTE]

Just checked it out because of your post. Great show. There's some full episodes up on the website too, if anyone is interested in checking it out.

Anyone checked out Undercover boss. I am pretty hooked after two episode both of which on on CBS site.

#1: It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia
#2: The Office

It's Always Sunny is the only show that consistently makes me laugh out loud. The saddest fact about the world in which we live is that there is only a finite amount of It's Always Sunny :(

Basically I mostly watch Discovery, Nat Geo, Science, Food Network and Boomerang. Usually it's whatever is on those said channels.

As for shows not on those said channels.
South Park
That Metal Show
Later ... With Jools Holland (when they have something decent on)

Burn Notice
Leverage (the finale last week was very good)
White Collar
Psych
Pawn Stars
Supernatural
Law & Order: SVU
The Closer

Not on atm, but that medical show on USA. Can't remember the name. Set in Miami, though. And In Plain Sight.

Deadliest Catch is good, but as was said earlier, I don't think it will be the same without Phil Harris. The Northwestern crew is great and I've grown to like the Time Bandit crew, but filling Phil's place will be tough for the show producers.

Next season is going to be sad as hell, half a season featuring Phil knowing he has a stroke halfway through, and probably Jake Anderson knowing his dad ends up assumed dead.

I guess one could at least say this show is true reality TV. What happens happened. No manufactured bullshit. That's what I respect about this show. It's honest about the life these guys lead, much like Sabastian Junger's Perfect Storm.

Lost (c'mon its not that bad)
House M.D.
and lastly the best show on these days.......TOP GEAR ! ........gotta luv the Stig !

Honorable mentions goes to,
NCIS
The Forgotten

Lost
Pawn Stars
American Pickers
The Office
...im forgetting something

and i cant believe no one else has mentioned Breaking Bad....cant frickin' wait for the new season.

Men of a certain age
big love
entourage
big bang theory
how I met your mother
modern family
the office
parks and recreation
30 rock
community
greys anatomy
eastbound &down
breaking bad

hoping parenthood is good cause Peter krause starred in my favorite show ever, six feet under

Seriously though..check out Men of a Certain Age..it is the best new show of its type ive seen in a while

Last edited by a moderator:
At the moment, the staples of my week are: Chuck, How I Met Your Mother, Modern Family, and 30 Rock.
Currently in hiatus but coming back sometime later this year: Glee (though my interest has been dwindling), Dexter, It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia.

There's a lot of other crap I watch, but nothing that I'm particularly enthusiastic about.

Here goes:

Lost
Burn Notice
Chuck
How I met Your Mother (Barney's playbook rules!)
Big Love

and I'm surprised no one mentioned this:

Better Off Ted - It's like the Office, back when the office was still funny. (The Office went from a "hey that could happen" workplace comedy to a bad three stooges knockoff)

Damages
24 (even though its kinda bad now I still watch it)
True Blood
It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia
The Office
South Park
Family Guy
Pardon the Interruption (that counts I think?)
Deadliest Catch (RIP Phil)
Man vs. Wild
The Ultimate Fighter

I'm looking forward to the new FX original "Justified" debuting in March as well. After watching "Deadwood" I will watch Timothy Olyphant do just about anything. And I know Walt Goggins from "The Shield" is in it for a few episodes as well. The Shield is maybe my favorite show of all-time, I would watch Walt Goggins shit in a box.

I record a ton of shows but when I actually think about it the only shows that I think I would miss if they dissapeared are Big Bang Theory, How I Met Your Mother, Fringe and Lost.

Anime anime anime!

Cant go wrong with some manga in da live!

My fav fav flava at the mo is Bleach - (been following since the beginning!! awesomeness - Ichigo is my hero!) - next up is Naruto ("Saske-kun"...also been following from the gate! Word!) - next up I really love Heroes and Lost. The Mentalsit and Dexter are in close position for favourites too!

No doubt!

:bouncy:

bread's done
Back