Intel Game On comes to San Diego

benzee

CAG Veteran
Hi all,

I'm sharing this info on behalf of Intel:

Intel will be at the San Diego Fry’s Electronics demoing games on the latest technology and giving away hundreds of prizes, including nearly a dozen Core i7 processors, a gaming system, shirts, hats and more, for its Game On contest. To participate, visit the Intel kiosk at the San Diego Fry’s to receive a game card which can then be scanned to redeem one of the hundreds of prizes.

Dates/Times
Saturday, Feb. 27 from noon to 5 p.m.
Sunday, Feb. 28 from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m.

You can follow news from the event live on Twitter: www.twitter.com/intelgameon.

**Secret giveaway: To be entered into a special drawing for a Core i7 processor, tell the Intel Game On rep "Rock your Core." This offer is only available to people who use the secret password.**

*no purchase necessary to play*

Directions to Fry's: http://maps.google.com/maps?oe=&ie=...i=XQiDS5-yNcKxlAe555TvBg&ved=0CAkQngIwAA&z=16

If only I can swap my C2D for an i7 in my iMac without having to buy a new one altogether :p

I'll show up because it sounds cool anyway.

Thank you to all of the CAGs that made it out to the Game On event this weekend. We had a great time in San Diego. Did anyone score fat loots?

[quote name='elessar123']I totally did not get a high-five.[/QUOTE]

Unacceptable! We will be going over high-five protocol before the next event, dont you worry.

lol are you an Intel affiliate? I was one of the first ones there Saturday, and waited an hour and a half and you guys still didn't have the computers up =P

I'm sorry to hear that, elessar. We had some issues getting a wireless connection in Fry's on Saturday. Send me a DM and we'll get you hooked up with some gear :D

[quote name='elessar123']lol are you an Intel affiliate? I was one of the first ones there Saturday, and waited an hour and a half and you guys still didn't have the computers up =P[/QUOTE]

Thanks, benzee, but the ladies actually signed us up using post-it notes, and gave us swag. Got a Life's a Glitch shirt and a pen, which I've already broken by dropping it at Target while playing with it =P

The drawing is supposed to be today though, no?

bread's done
Back