Used Xbox 360 Game Sale With Free Shipping at GameFly

CountingBodies

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
[IMG-R=5198]9358[/IMG-R]Get free shipping on all the below used Xbox 360 games until 3/1/2010. GameFly's used games come complete with case and manual and are usually in excellent condition.

Damnation $7.99
Major League Baseball 2K9 $7.99
Raven Squad $7.99
G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra $9.99
Afro Samurai $9.99
Bionic Commando $9.99
Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood $9.99
Fuel $9.99
Ghostbusters $9.99
Infernal: Hell's Vengeance $9.99
Pro Evolution Soccer 2009 $9.99
Rise of the Argonauts $9.99
Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen $9.99
Velvet Assassin $9.99
Wanted: Weapons of Fate $9.99
Wheelman $9.99
FIFA Soccer 09 $12.99
Fight Night Round 4 $12.99
Left 4 Dead $12.99
Red Faction: Guerrilla $12.99
Wolfenstein $12.99
Dynasty Warriors 6: Empires $12.99
Overlord II $12.99
Marvel: Ultimate Alliance 2 $16.99
Prototype $16.99
Guitar Hero: Smash Hits $14.99
Sacred 2: Fallen Angel $14.99
BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger $17.99
Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare $24.99
The Beatles: Rock Band $27.99

Last edited by a moderator:
Considering Afro Samurai, though I'd prefer it on PS3.

Anyone who has played the game feel it's worth the $10 risk?

[quote name='SoulReaver']Tempted to pick up DW6:E, Prototype, and FNR4. Any thoughts?[/QUOTE]
Prototype is an amazing amount of fun! I spent more time just running around the world messing with people than playing the actual missions. And there is new game + that let's you keep all your upgraded abilities and start the story over.

All DW games seem the same to me so I don't get them anymore.

Damn you Gamefly and Damn you CAG! I cannot resist a sub $10 game, even if i know its crappy! Gamefly, Ebay, Half.com and I will soon won every 360 game released up to about 6 months ago. And yes, it takes a crapload of space!

[quote name='EddieBelfour']it's worth ten. the soundtrack is good and there's blood.[/QUOTE]

agreed.

love these deals but most of these games i want on ps3.....i

BlazBlue for $17.99 sounds pretty damn good! Might also pick up Star Ocean on the 360 for $21.99, but I don't think the shipping is free on that one.

[quote name='Grisom']BlazBlue for $17.99 sounds pretty damn good! Might also pick up Star Ocean on the 360 for $21.99, but I don't think the shipping is free on that one.[/QUOTE]
No it isn't, just the ones I listed out specifically. I didn't have time to put the individual links in so I just threw one up to the Bargain Bin to get everyone in the ballpark. If a mod wants to take the time to add indiv. links, please feel free.

Picked up G.I. Joe, Rise of the Argonauts, & Overlord II with my discounts and some coupons I got them all for 22 bucks not bad.

Eh I'm in for Dynasty Warriors and Overlord II. Two games that were a million miles away from my wish list. I haven't played a Dynasty Warriors game in the last 10 years.

anyone have velvet assassin.
videos make it look pretty good.
reviews say it blows.
but for $10... im not sure
any cager seals of approval?
afro samurai is sold out by the way
and so is transformers

Thanks OP. Been waiting for Call of Juarez: BiB to hit the magic $10 either here or at Famvid, so I jumped on it. Also nabbed Overlord 2 and Prototype.

A lot of games are already out of stock, so if you're on the fence about a game, don't wait too long.

BTW, Damnation is $7.99 with free ship according to the OP. On Gamefly's site, it's actually $12.99 with no free ship.

[quote name='lilman']Prototype is an amazing amount of fun! I spent more time just running around the world messing with people than playing the actual missions. And there is new game + that let's you keep all your upgraded abilities and start the story over.[/QUOTE]

Really? I was highly disappointed with Prototype. I felt it had a lot of potential and it started off great.

But then the story line dragged on, your abilities while it seemed cool wasn't much need to use most of them.

Traveling across the city got really annoying really fast, and the game didn't seem to go anywhere.

By the end of the game you are just collecting stuff to collect stuff.

Had Wolfenstein and Xmen Wolverine in my saved box waiting for free shipping on both. GF dropped the price on one and gave free shipping.

Now for the other ... hint, hint.

Ditto, picked up Velvet Assassin over CoJ for its uniqueness. Besides after Mass Effect 2 every other game feels broken anyways. ;)

BlazBlue is ridiculously tempting at that price....especially with my 5 Gamefly Bucks. Is the online still active? Or should I just rent it since Continuum Shift MAY come out at some point? I love fighting games and have been dying to play this one!

[quote name='rly723']Are CoJ and Ghostbusters worth it for $10 each? Ive read mixed reviews on both[/QUOTE]

I really enjoyed Ghostbusters. I got it through goozex but id definitely pay 10 bucks for it.

I went to the Gamefly store earlier just out of chance (and boredom) and found these deals too. Picked up Dynasty Warriors 5: Empires for myself and Wheelman for my girlfriend cus she loves anything with Vin Diesel in it, even if it's not that good.

In for BlazeBlu. I must say, this site will be the death of me. Since the new year Gohastings and Gamefly have sent me damn near 70 games. All in original casing, 6 games no instructions, none that were defective. My girlfriend is going to kill me.

[quote name='KnightofHearts']Ditto, picked up Velvet Assassin over CoJ for its uniqueness. Besides after Mass Effect 2 every other game feels broken anyways. ;)[/QUOTE]
Amen brother. Beat ME2 three times already and traded it in to GS for $56 today. I miss it. Can't wait to go back and get it w/coupon later.

Been waiting to pick up Sacred 2 for a good price. $14.99 is good enough for me.

Some good games for great prices, especially Call of Juarez. Thats a must have for $9.99 ...too bad no PS3 love, I would have picked up 5 or 6 new games. :(

[quote name='SoulReaver']Tempted to pick up DW6:E, Prototype, and FNR4. Any thoughts?[/QUOTE]

I love the DW games and honestly, DW6:E is fine for what it is. If you liked the battle system in 6, you'll enjoy the game. I played through the campaign relatively fast when compared with DW5:E though.

[quote name='MrNEWZ']Did Rise of the Argonauts SERIOUSLY sell out? What?[/QUOTE]
I was surprised, too. It was one of the first ones, too, I think.

bread's done
Back