todays finds!

punqsux

CAGiversary!
Feedback
88 (100%)
with scrubkings taunting post about 10$ usb thumb drives, i convinced my roomate to take me out to an office max that i called and said had them in stock.

on the way we passes a circuit city, which i convinced him to stop at, and picked up 3 xbox combo discs.

then we went to office max and there were 2 verbaitm drives on hold for me. i got one and one of my roomates got one, but i had an office max gift card left over from a million years ago, which brought it down to $7

and finally on the way back we got some free doughnuts at krispy kreme and stopped at a thrift shop, because i was looking for something to shoot, since i have a shoot tomarrow and no idea what to do. and my roomate was like "hey they have a gc coontroller over here for $5" as i walked over i pictures a nyko controller with the analog broke off....nope...sealed wavebire!!for 5 bucks!!

so

$0.03 xbox games
$4.99 wavebird
$7.00 128 mb usb drive
and free doughnuts!

what a nice night ^^

I got a brand new Microsoft USB optical mouse for $1, and a classic pc game, Azrael's Tear, for $1 at a flea market on Saturday.. that's all I've gotten lately.. I haven't been looking very much.

If you go to the shop at the time when the Hot Doughnots Now (or something to that effect) neon sign outside is lit up, when you go in line they'll give you a hot one off the line.

[quote name='minx']free doughnuts how?[/quote]

If you go into krispy kreme they give you an original glazed for free!

you just go in, they give u a complimentary glazed doughnut as long as the red lights are on in the window, which is often

[quote name='punqsux']you just go in, they give u a complimentary glazed doughnut as long as the red lights are on in the window, which is often[/quote]

Is this a standard policy with Krispy Kreme or is it just up to the individual store if they do this or not? A Krispy Kreme just opened near me and I didn't know they gave out free donut.

well i live in buffalo and pittsburgh, im pretty sure its universial sice 2 other people posted the exact same thing as i did at the same time lol

bread's done
Back