Final Fantasy XIII Pre-orders (PS3/360), £34.99

Does anyone know the deal with ShopTo and release day delivery? I want to get the game, and I'll order it online as long as that means I get it on the day.

Edit: My bad! It's right there on the page:

If you pre-order "Final Fantasy XIII" before 12pm on Friday 5th of March 2010 we will guarantee that you will receive it by the release date of Tuesday 9th of March 2010, if you do not receive it we will compensate you with £3.00 on your shopto account.

[quote name='StealthSoul']Does anyone know the deal with ShopTo and release day delivery? I want to get the game, and I'll order it online as long as that means I get it on the day.

Edit: My bad! It's right there on the page:

If you pre-order "Final Fantasy XIII" before 12pm on Friday 5th of March 2010 we will guarantee that you will receive it by the release date of Tuesday 9th of March 2010, if you do not receive it we will compensate you with £3.00 on your shopto account.[/QUOTE]

I can vouch for Shopto, they are really good at getting games out on time; they've never let me down. In fact, they tend to send them out around a week early; I got Bioshock 2 too well before the release date.

[quote name='ScottUK']I can vouch for Shopto, they are really good at getting games out on time; they've never let me down. In fact, they tend to send them out around a week early; I got Bioshock 2 too well before the release date.[/QUOTE]

Sounds good, I wouldn't mind getting FF that early :)

[quote name='Gazareth']Not bad at all, very tempted to grab a copy. Special editions though... pass =S[/QUOTE]
Tell me about it.. They're really expensive and all you get is a soundtrack and art book, both of which you'll probably look at once. I don't mind paying that much when it's something like Fallout/Bioshock that come with figures but this is a pretty lame special edition.

People who've ordered the game from shopto, it's looking like we'll get the game friday or monday, according to the shopto forums. Crossing my fingers for Friday, something to hammer over the weekend :)

Thanks

Ordered from Shopto for the 360 version.

Shopto has yet to let me down on any of my orders.

I'll probably hold off a little longer to see if the super markets are going to get involved, thanks for the link though :)

I preordered this at Game for the cards to sell on ebay, should make a few quid back, makes it a great price :D

[quote name='SteadiestShark']Shopto dispatched this today :S

Bit early, but I'll be damned if I'm complaining![/QUOTE]

yep, also had an email from ShopTo yesterday saying they've charged my account and dispatched the title. didn't show up this morning, though. :bouncy:

[quote name='Kamputee']yep, also had an email from ShopTo yesterday saying they've charged my account and dispatched the title. didn't show up this morning, though. :bouncy:[/QUOTE]

Actually scratch that, they charged my account but did nothing :(

I'm probably near the back of the pre-order queue...

...or something has screwed up like when I preordered Tekken 6. :(

*Edit*

Scratch that, dispite not having a "dispatched email", the site seems to think that the order has been dispatched so I'll wait and see... :O

Last edited by a moderator:
damn! missed out on the £31 preorder! i preordered mine for £32.99 from gameplay.co.uk with a fiver discount code they sent me.

Even though it has had mixed reviews, i'm still looking forward to playing it as a fan.

I'm gonna have to buy on wednesday as that is when I get paid.

Pretty gutted that I don't have the money, but I guess beggar's can't be choosers, eh?

[quote name='CloudANDTidus']Great price, but not a website I've heard of before. No one had any problems with them?[/QUOTE]

The Hut or Shopto? Never had any issues with either.

Ordered from ShopTo a couple weeks ago and game got here today! Ended up getting it for £31.99 because I had some money on my ShopTo account. Not bad!

The game on the other hand, I was super hyped for it but.. It's just another FF game. The dialogue is so cheesy which really gets to me. Not a bad game, just overhyped it for myself.

[quote name='StealthSoul']The dialogue is so cheesy which really gets to me.[/QUOTE]

"Moms are tough."

bread's done
Back