Expired: Tekken 6 Arcade Stick bundle (360/PS3), £39.99

Thats a decent deal, not one i was looking out for but i'm a sucker for a good deal. Just ordered it, although i feel guilty in doing so... :D

LAME!

Aw man, I really wanted this!

I just got a PS3 and I don't have Tekken 6 or a Stick for it. Crap!

...Having a TE stick and Tekken 6 already on 360 is besides the point. :p

yeah, I wanted it too.. saw it on another site a few months back and asked to be 'notified when it comes into stock' which I guess is never gonna happen :(

[quote name='toythatkills']Is this stick any good? Ordered one anyway, natch, just curious![/QUOTE]

The stick is not that great but i reckon for this price would do the trick.

[quote name='kontraband']are you recommending a different arcade stick then? ;)[/QUOTE]

I tried this, and actually preferred my cheaper Hori Ex2. The buttons on this thing just feel really really cheap. People on the shoryuken forums agree too but my advice is to not buy a stick until you've tried it in a store. You might like this just fine, which i hope so because it's a great price. But i'd be wary of lag with the wireless.

If you have the money and know how, the best bet is to get a street fighter stick and mod it with real arcade parts (there's a thread on cag here (http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=192322). Or get a Hori real arcade pro. But they're quite pricey so i'd just get an Ex2 which i won't pretend is a high end stick but it is certainly comfortable and sturdy. Hopefully if all goes well, i should be finishing my modded SE stick soon which should be a significant upgrade.

Or hell, get this stick, it's cheap and has 8 buttons and will probably do the trick.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back