Need for Speed Shift

Want:

DS:

Contact

PS3:

Alpha Protocol
BlazBlue Continuum Shift

Blu:

Any Bond flick -- don't be shy about the recent stuff. I'll entertain any serious offer.
Apollo 13
Inglorious Basterds
L.A. Confidential
Pulp Fiction

Last edited by a moderator:
$5. You don't imply 'make an offer' and then say they can't make it a good deal for them.

Some people fail at the idea of selling.

Thanks dick. I think we all know what it means to make a decent offer that won't be an insult and at the same time get you a killer deal on bundle you just can't find in stores.

Whiny little kid, ain't ya? Of course you can't find it in stores. Online, maybe two of those are worth more than $5. I just thought it was funny that you made a comment like that and then listed such things. Ah well, I'll let you bump it by yourself for the next few months.

*And by the way dumbass, the humor continues with the edit. Post #4, that's your bump. Will you still be adding it to your ignore list?

[quote name='DPsx7']Whiny little kid, ain't ya? Of course you can't find it in stores. Online, maybe two of those are worth more than $5. I just thought it was funny that you made a comment like that and then listed such things. Ah well, I'll let you bump it by yourself for the next few months.

*And by the way dumbass, the humor continues with the edit. Post #4, that's your bump. Will you still be adding it to your ignore list?[/QUOTE]

This dude loves to talk doesn't he? Still comes back to the thread to bump it even though he's not interested so it's cool.

BUMP!

how much for each bundle? i know any offer i can think of would be really low, Im more interested in the saturn than the dc mainly because i have a dc. plus all of those fighting games.

The PS3 bundle is really nice and I'll try to come up with a cash offer. Are you interested in any trades at all, I've got some 360 J-games that I don't play(Deathsmiles & more)?!

have
MLB 2010 The Show :ps3:
NCAA 11 :ps3:
also have madden 2011 :ps3: ver not :ps2:

and also CML for others

bread's done
Back