Free Stuff Friday - Zenses: Rainforest for DS (plus last chance for AC2!)

Gamewatcher

CAGiversary!
This week, we need to bring things down a little - so we're going with a fun, relaxing DS game called Zenses: Rainforest.

BUT FIRST, DON'T FORGET TO ENTER FOR ASSASSIN'S CREED II! TODAY (FRIDAY) IS THE LAST DAY, AND ONLY BECAUSE WE HAD THAT HOSTING PROVIDER FAIL LAST WEEKEND.

Now back to relaxing thoughts. Zenses: Rainforest is a collection of soothing casual games, though IF YOU REALLY WANT YOU CAN RATCHET UP THE SKILL LEVEL. There are six games in all - my favorite is the one where you fit concentric rings together. I like to make a shape that looks just like the Target corporate logo! It just makes me smile. You can find details on all of the included games on the entry page.

Anyway, if you (or someone in your life) could use a little more relaxation, this is the giveaway for you. JUST AS SOON AS YOU ENTER FOR ASSASSIN'S CREED II. Unless it's too late.

Enter for Assassin's Creed II (until 5p Pacific Friday, Feb. 26)
Enter for Zenses: Rainforest (until 5p Pacific Thursday, March 4)

Good luck! We have some nice prizes lining up, so please show your support. Thanks.

I will pass on Zenses, as I don't have a DS - I guess more chances for those who enter ;) Can't wait for the results on AC2, though :D

bread's done
Back