Toy Soldiers early release code.

OddLogik

CAGiversary!
Signal Studios is holding twitter contests for early copies of their upcoming game "Toy Soldiers" which comes out on the 3rd. It says 5 people will win, but 9 people won today, you have good chances too because their following isnt that high.

The contest is just WWI questions. It was at noon today exactly but they havent said if thats going to be the time everyday.

Twitter - twitter.com/Signal_Studios

Credit to the site I found out about it on - PrettyCoolGame

[quote name='chickenbutt']Thanks. This finally made me create a twitter account. Is it going to be like a couple of winners each day?[/QUOTE]

On their site it says that people who tie with the answer get the code, so im assuming 9 people had the answer in the first minute (tie). But it originally says 5 winners in 5 days. (1 each day).

They had 4 winners today. They got literally 40+ replies in the first few minutes, much harder than it was yesterday.

[quote name='GUNNM']How did a guy have time to respond twice and still win? jeez[/QUOTE]

What do you mean?

Also, thanks for the heads up, OddLogik, I won one today.

Damn, I knew that answer off the top of my head. Too bad I stepped away for a bit, could have won a code. Oh well, I'll make sure to be there next time.

[quote name='louiedog']What do you mean?

Also, thanks for the heads up, OddLogik, I won one today.[/QUOTE]
he posted Franz and than a minute later corrected him with the full answer and still won

[quote name='SuicideSnowman']Replied within the first min but did not win. Oh well there is always tomorrow but I bet it's gonna be even harder to win then. =/[/QUOTE]

I replied within 6 seconds I was too late on today's question.

I posted in 15 seconds. As fast as my internet connection would let me and as fast as I could physically type.

Last time I bother with a contest like this.

[quote name='TheAngryCAG']I posted in 15 seconds. As fast as my internet connection would let me and as fast as I could physically type.

Last time I bother with a contest like this.[/QUOTE]
TheAngryCAG
[quote name='leglez']Wooh I got it today also[/QUOTE]
You got 2 codes? Are you planning on giving away or trading one of those? :bouncy:

[quote name='digital ink']hah I was 5th to answer yesterday and lost, made sure I was first today.

so at least 3 cag members won today.[/QUOTE]
How do you check who answered when?

[quote name='GUNNM']How do you check who answered when?[/QUOTE]

Go to twitter on theres a search on the right side. Put in either @Signal_Studios or Signal_Studios and it will give you the timeline.

Damn, I wish I'd tried for this earlier, before word spread. That 1pm start time kept slipping my mind during the first three giveaways. Now, even knowing the answers, I always end up like 9th or 10th.
[quote name='NJMane']I am giving away 3 codes for Toy Soldiers on March 3 on my website.[/QUOTE]
Thanks. Maybe I'll have better luck there.

[quote name='NJMane']I am giving away 3 codes for Toy Soldiers on March 3 on my website. All you have to do is post a constructive comment and your entered.

LINK TO GIVEAWAY[/QUOTE]

Thanks! I entered.

bread's done
Back