The New Official Starcraft Game Arrangement Thread

The Crotch

CAGiversary!
Feedback
15 (100%)
Holy balls, I'm back, and I'm on USWest. This, I think, calls for a new, non-ten-million-pages, Starcraft 1 thread. So. First up!

USWest. That's what we used before, so... that still good with everyone? I guess iccup is an option, and that's what Droenix's playing on, but... I like Bnet.

Names! It's been ages since I last logged on, so I had to make a new account, and I bet a lot of you guys do, too. So... if everyone could post their Bnet (again, using USWest) names, that'd be nice.

CAG: The Crotch
Bnet West: TheCrotch

CAG: Pure Apathy
Bnet West: PureApathy

CAG: jarvis307
Bnet West: jarvis307

CAG: HotShotX
Bnet West: HotShotX

CAG: kainzero
Bnet West: kainzero
Iccup: kainzero

CAG: Droenixjpn
Iccup: Droenix

Bnet channel: CAG

Last edited by a moderator:
I suck hard, lol. Mostly because on multiplayer games, I get multi rushed by two prot players.

But uhh... I don't have a USWest account, and I play on Iccup now.

CAG: Droenixjpn (Asked Cheapy to change it to Droenix months ago...)
Iccup: Droenix

i am kainzero on both uswest and iccup. it's also my AIM name. i haven't played in forever though.

Wow this was weird. I'm sitting in a private channel with a friend right now on Starcraft. I haven't played the game since last February and I hopped on CAG to see what was up and got a PM about playing Starcraft again.

PureApathy is my name on b.net, but I don't think I'll be playing much.

[quote name='The Crotch']Suko, your stuff is probably deleted.

Kain, that'd be nice. None of us can host.[/QUOTE]

Oh yeah! Guess I should make a new account.

Edit: account made

CAG: suko_32
Bnet West: suko_32

BNET West: Droenix

xymo1.jpg

Yar. I can't get to my router right now...

Anyway, I'm dead, and, uh... waiting on the others...

Droenix, next time, send someone a message.

It's obvious to me now that I won't finish the project I'm working on.

So, I'm going to install SC. It'll take time to download and install, so I won't be around anytime soon, but perhaps in an hour or so.

I'll check in here at that time.

[quote name='Oktoberfest']If you're having trouble hosting games, make sure router ports 6112 TCP and UDP are open. Go to www.portforward.com if you need help

have fun ;)[/QUOTE]

I have a question about doing that. I have 10 slots on my Linksys router where I can port forward stuff, but I already have those used for Xbox and PS3 stuff. Is there a way I can add in more port forwarding slots?

They dedicated 95% of their servers power to World of Warcraft. The other 5% is being split up between SC, SC2 and WC3. (Well, SC2 might be getting a bit more server power... but not from Blizzard.)

[quote name='Droenixjpn']They dedicated 95% of their servers power to World of Warcraft. The other 5% is being split up between SC, SC2 and WC3. (Well, SC2 might be getting a bit more server power... but not from Blizzard.)[/QUOTE]

I know you're kidding, but just for clarification: WoW is run on a completely different set of servers. All the other Blizzard games are run on the Battle.net servers. :)

if battle.net is lagging, maybe try iccup. You should also still open router port 6112 UDP and TCP even if you're not hosting.

I might be up for a few matches. It is currently 7:30 PM Central time. I'm not usually free until 10:30 or so, if that helps.

I can't seem to host games either, so keep that in mind as well. My connection as a general rule sucks (see signature with Brawl error code intact), but I still at least like to trot it out on principle to try.

bread's done
Back