Yu-Gi-Oh! Stardust $18 & Blue Dragon Plus $10 - Amazon DotD

Blue Dragon has been at $10 for a while now. I find it a bit surprising they're trying to offload it in the form of a DotD, but I can't blame them. Besides, if more people find out about it that way and it sells more, then I guess it served its purpose. :p

The Yu-Gi-Oh! game isn't really worth it at this point since its last years version. The new 2010 tournament game came out two weeks ago or so and it has the updated cards list, so this version is kinda worthless is you care for using the OCG's latest tactics and decks. Still a good game I suppose, but I also prefer the PSP versions.

I picked up blue dragon for this price 2 weeks ago. At that time the guide for it was $3.50. I got the game and the guide new for $5 less than gamestop wanted to sell me just the game used.

[quote name='nightmare452']The Yu-Gi-Oh! game isn't really worth it at this point since its last years version. The new 2010 tournament game came out two weeks ago or so and it has the updated cards list, so this version is kinda worthless is you care for using the OCG's latest tactics and decks. Still a good game I suppose, but I also prefer the PSP versions.[/QUOTE]

i picked up the 2010 verison off gamefly and unless you know how to really play the game , the first 20 mins is going to make you stop playing..

you have to win special duels before you can even start the game... Like theme decks and win the battle in one turn... you have to know what each card really does to understand 2010..

one battle could never figure out was how to make a starlight dragon.. it said you had to summon this card and then spe. summons another card to be allowed to summons another card to merger with the dragon card.. but one of the cards cant be a tuner card or some stupid stuff like that... Tried doing it like 5 times and never worked right so i gave up..

I got into 2009 very easy but hated how 2010 started... played it for around an hour and tossed it back to gamefly...

also most of the newer cards in 2010 are locked for 90% of the game according to many reviews .

save 13 bucks and just buy the 2009 verison and remember dump the promos off on ebay to get the game even cheaper

bread's done
Back