Perfect Dark N64 10.50 plus shipping at eStarland

For the Halo generation, Perfect Dark on the N64 is quite fugly now. I was even embarassed showing it to a teenager. 800 points is a price that can't be beat for an updated version of the best yet badly-aged FPS. Screenshots show it will still have 4-player local splitscreen just like back in the day...only not ugly.

Set it to paintball mode with 10 meatsims and it's even great for the youngest of kids.

If you end up getting it for the N64 make sure you have one of those expansion cartridges that snap into the front of the system too. You can't play multiplayer without it.

It's hard to recommend this if you don't have it because in 2 and a half weeks, a vastly superior version is coming for the same price.

I still have my original copy on N64 but I suppose if you want this for your collection, you could do worse.

[quote name='animemaniac14']
don't give estarland your money. I've had terrible experiences with them[/QUOTE]

Now I haven't bought from them in while, but when I bought my new sealed copy of Persona 2 for $42 (when the price sky rocketed to $70-100 before P3 came out) they shipped it fast and it came in excellent condition, same as the other couple of orders I've put in with them in the past.

I don't go looking for something there first when I start shopping, but they always are an option for rarer product at a fair price, guess not every store is perfect. **shrugs**

But I don't have any complaints with them.

I remember toward the end of the N64, Frys had a palette full of Perfect Dark and Conker's BFD for $5 each. I picked up one of each even though I didn't have an expansion pak and never bought one. I barely played PD because you can't really do much without the expansion pak. Years later when I was moving in with my wife I found a box of her old video game stuff. In it was a dusty N64 w/ expansion pak.

While I agree that this isn't much of a deal, I've got nothing but good things to say about estarland and their one and only B&M in VA which rocks!

[quote name='oasisboy']With improved graphics and in 1080p HD![/QUOTE]

Not to mention online play and a $10 price tag.

[quote name='flagg1216']While I agree that this isn't much of a deal, I've got nothing but good things to say about estarland and their one and only B&M in VA which rocks![/QUOTE]

Same sentiments here.

bread's done
Back