Expired: Tales of Vesperia (360), £17.95

John

Administrator
Staff member
Feedback
10 (100%)
We already included this in our Zavvi Mega Monday deal thread, but I know a few people have been waiting for a price drop on Tales of Vesperia for a while - now you're in luck! Zavvi have it for £17.95 delivered, but the deal is only around until the end of Monday.

AWesome, thanks.. i've been tempted by this for a while... though i figure it might be best to hold off until FF next week for my JRPGness.

I always check the Zavvi Mega Monday deals on Sunday (I know!) nights before I go to bed and I scooped this as soon as I saw it. Plus £1.26 cashback from Quidco!

ToV is an extremely good RPG. It ties Lost Odyssey in my mind as the best JRPG this generation. The combat system is fantastic and I really hope to get another Tales game this gen. Well worth the price.

Last edited by a moderator:
Shame it sold out so fast. I was recommended this only a few days ago, so got excited seeing it so cheap. Missed out now though it seems.

The ending of Eternal Sonata was horrible IMO :\ I also finally got around to buying this now but from what I have played off it, it seems to have lost the heart of tales of symphonia

I've been after this game for awhile but i've been unsure of it but I still didn't get it during the sale now it's back up to £45.

I wish Persona 5 would just come out already

bread's done
Back