GameStop's BRINK Sweepstakes

Thanks OP. Just so CAG's know, people do win these contests. I won the Grand Theft Auto IV grand prize two years ago, including a trip to NYC and tickets to Kanye West at Madison Square Garden before everyone hated him.

[quote name='Redeema']trip to NYC and tickets to Kanye West at Madison Square Garden before everyone hated him.[/QUOTE]
When is this "before" perioud exactly cause I don't know of such a time.

[quote name='Redeema']Thanks OP. Just so CAG's know, people do win these contests. I won the Grand Theft Auto IV grand prize two years ago, including a trip to NYC and tickets to Kanye West at Madison Square Garden before everyone hated him.[/QUOTE]

Was that a consolation prize because they ran out of copies of whatever the worst p.o.s. game was they had at the time?

Wow, that's a pretty cool prize you won. And i know what you mean, the crazy contests nobody thinks will have winners do indeed have big payoffs - my dad was privileged enough to win a 2007 Chevy Tahoe (brand spankin new at the time, of course) a few years back, and that was through a local radio station, not a major corporation.

Enh. Who would want an HDTV? I have a PS3, no use for a 360, and have a sound system. GS just doesn't offer anything decent anymore do they? I'll bet the consoles are used, lol.

[quote name='DPsx7']Enh. Who would want an HDTV? I have a PS3, no use for a 360, and have a sound system. GS just doesn't offer anything decent anymore do they? I'll bet the consoles are used, lol.[/QUOTE]

Even if you don't want this stuff, it is by no means hard stuff to sell. Speaking of which, I already own both a 360 and a PS3, I wonder which one I would choose if I actually ended up winning this.

Thanks OP. I can't imagine winning this, but like every is saying, there is always that little glimmer of hope!

[quote name='DPsx7']Enh. Who would want an HDTV? I have a PS3, no use for a 360, and have a sound system. GS just doesn't offer anything decent anymore do they? I'll bet the consoles are used, lol.[/QUOTE]

Why are you bitching about free stuff?

bread's done
Back