Mods, Please Delete or Lock

Status
Not open for further replies.

dman1869

CAGiversary!
Feedback
85 (100%)
Hey Spoon, I got your Xbox Live arcade game and you received my payment for it. I left you feedback a while back, but you have yet to do the same (at least I haven't seen one). What happened? I sent you a PM and you never looked at it. :?

Has anyone has seen posts from Spoon_si lately, or did he just dissapear?
(I figured this would go in the trading topic since we made a trade, but we have not completely finished it.)

You recieved, he recieved? Then the trade is officaly over. Not everyone leaves feedback, if you continue to harass them after the trade is over they might leave you a negative or neutral.

Also you can check wether he has posted recently by looking under total posts from the user name attached to the PMs.

[quote name='zionoverfire']You recieved, he recieved? Then the trade is officaly over. Not everyone leaves feedback, if you continue to harass them after the trade is over they might leave you a negative or neutral.

Also you can check wether he has posted recently by looking under total posts from the user name attached to the PMs.[/quote]

Good point. I've heard Casey say that if everyone he traded with left him feedback, he'd have like 20 more. I'd just leave it alone.

[quote name='Trakan'][quote name='zionoverfire']You recieved, he recieved? Then the trade is officaly over. Not everyone leaves feedback, if you continue to harass them after the trade is over they might leave you a negative or neutral.

Also you can check wether he has posted recently by looking under total posts from the user name attached to the PMs.[/quote]

Good point. I've heard Casey say that if everyone he traded with left him feedback, he'd have like 20 more. I'd just leave it alone.[/quote]

Yeah I'm about at that point to, I've done over a dozen trades where I didn't get feedback. But then after you are above 5 you don't really need to worry much.

Yeah, I hear what you guys are saying, (and yes, I checked his posts but nothing with feedback for me) but how hard is it to actually copy and paste the feedback questions then reply with some answers. The entire process could maybe take, what, an entire 2 minutes? And why would he leave me a neutral or lower score for asking him to leave feedback? I could do the same, but why bother if the actual trade itself went fine?

[quote name='dman1869']Yeah, I hear what you guys are saying, (and yes, I checked his posts but nothing with feedback for me) but how hard is it to actually copy and paste the feedback questions then reply with some answers. The entire process could maybe take, what, an entire 2 minutes? And why would he leave me a neutral or lower score for asking him to leave feedback? I could do the same, but why bother if the actual trade itself went fine?[/quote]

Zion and I definitely see your point, and it's something he should do, but it's not required. If I were you I'd PM him one more time and tell him you left him feedback. I wish he would though so some can get their start with feedback here on CAG.

[quote name='Trakan']

Zion and I definitely see your point, and it's something he should do, but it's not required. If I were you I'd PM him one more time and tell him you left him feedback. I wish he would though so some can get their start with feedback here on CAG.[/quote]

Yeah, I don't think I'd be bugging him with PMs and thread topics if I had 20 feedbacks, but with only 7, (which I just earned today or yesterday) some people request that people with less than 10 +feedbacks have to send 1st. And I don't particularly enjoy sending 1st, waiting while the other guy can take his time now that he has my stuff.

I understand how you feel, but wouldn't it be better just to bug him through PMs? I could see the urgency if the deal wasn't completed, but the deal is done. I don't see the need for a public thread that just further clogs the board and distracts overly bored people like myself :p

btw, I can see how a new trader might have a hard time getting feedback. I notice there are some reputable traders that aren't the best at leaving feedback, so a new trader could still be in the same newbie position even after trading with honest traders.

Anyways, I still think it'd be best to privately bug them about it. Just my two cents.

[quote name='judyjudyjudy']I understand how you feel, but wouldn't it be better just to bug him through PMs? I could see the urgency if the deal wasn't completed, but the deal is done. I don't see the need for a public thread that just further clogs the board and distracts overly bored people like myself :p

btw, I can see how a new trader might have a hard time getting feedback. I notice there are some reputable traders that aren't the best at leaving feedback, so a new trader could still be in the same newbie position even after trading with honest traders.

Anyways, I still think it'd be best to privately bug them about it. Just my two cents.[/quote]

He already tried a PM and watied a few days.

Oh and this other user just posted in another topic a few hours ago.

In fact he made a thread:

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=51763

If you post in there I'm sure it will get his attention.

[quote name='zionoverfire']
[/quote]

Right, I'm just saying I don't see the urgency of it since it's over feedback (as opposed to like someone losing the other's person address to send something). Anyways, free bump for dman.

[quote name='judyjudyjudy'][quote name='zionoverfire']
[/quote]

Right, I'm just saying I don't see the urgency of it since it's over feedback (as opposed to like someone losing the other's person address to send something). Anyways, free bump for dman.[/quote]

I agree with you, but then I have 40+ feedback so who am I to talk? Anyhow the other user just made a thread I'm sure if he posts there he will get his attention.

I thought about posting in his topic, but I kind of feel like that would be somewhat of a stalking method. I don't know, I would like my feedback so I could move on, but posting in his topic,...ah what the hell! I'm going to reply to his topic right after I finish this. Thanks for the advice zion.

[quote name='dman1869']I thought about posting in his topic, but I kind of feel like that would be somewhat of a stalking method. I don't know, I would like my feedback so I could move on, but posting in his topic,...ah what the hell! I'm going to reply to his topic right after I finish this. Thanks for the advice zion.[/quote]

Yeah post in his topic, after he leaves feedback you can change the post to :D and it won't have done any harm.

[quote name='dman1869']We'll see what happens. He might just ignore it like he did with my PM's.[/quote]

Well did he actually read the PMs you sent? If they leave your outbox then he at least clicked on them. Some people don't have the flashy PM button and forget to check them if they don't post often or aren't trading.

He read the 1st one I sent telling him I left him +feedback and if he could the same. But he hasn't even clicked on the 2nd one I sent him a few days ago.

[quote name='dman1869']He read the 1st one I sent telling him I left him +feedback and if he could the same. But he hasn't even clicked on the 2nd one I sent him a few days ago.[/quote]

Ah well some people just don't have the glowing PM button active or they sign out and back in without seeing it. Yeah a freandly reminder would probably be good. I hope after all of this you finally get that feedback.

Yeah me too. And I really hope he didn't leave it already :lol: . I'd be a little :oops: But I'm pretty sure he didn't because I checked his posts and went through some of the feedback pages.

[quote name='dman1869']Yeah me too. And I really hope he didn't leave it already :lol: . I'd be a little :oops: But I'm pretty sure he didn't because I checked his posts and went through some of the feedback pages.[/quote]

Of course not, LOLZ... I would only do dat if you left me one 1st... I don't know wat to say.. a whole tread all for me to leave a feedback. I feel so specail, I was goin to do it or planning to but everytime I come on CAG, I get caught reading different forum and just get lost into wat I'm doin.

Well I finally did it, got off my lazy ass (mentally dat is)

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=831051#831051

I don't understand why everybody get's all defensive and holier-than-thou when people complain about somebody not leaving them feedback.

If the trade went fine, and you left THEM positive feedback, what's wrong with expecting it in return? So what that "not everybody does it". They should! Hence why people complain!

Its always a funny thing when people get on the wrong person's side.

[quote name='evilmax17']I don't understand why everybody get's all defensive and holier-than-thou when people complain about somebody not leaving them feedback.

If the trade went fine, and you left THEM positive feedback, what's wrong with expecting it in return? So what that "not everybody does it". They should! Hence why people complain!

Its always a funny thing when people get on the wrong person's side.[/quote]

Have you ever even done a trade? :roll:

He finally did it! :D My persistence payed off. Now hopefully this will not start a chain of "no feedback" reports.

And spoon_si, if that's you in your avatar, then I'm sorry I asked you to do anything besides staying alive. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back